Neil Warnock | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Neil Warnock

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
The news channels are carrying Warnock's departure from Cardiff. In any case his contract was only to the end of this current season. I cannot see him taking another managerial position at his age. I wonder if he will now get invited to join Argyle's board in view of the depth of knowledge he has of League football.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Quintrell_Green":31phbhz3 said:
The news channels are carrying Warnock's departure from Cardiff. In any case his contract was only to the end of this current season. I cannot see him taking another managerial position at his age. I wonder if he will now get invited to join Argyle's board in view of the depth of knowledge he has of League football.
That'll never happen.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Quintrell_Green":2gog24bi said:
i hope not.i think he will manage norwich

Sep 25, 2010
Quintrell_Green":2firg28p said:

Bloody hope that he doesn’t come here, why on earth, would we want the dinosaur here, why don’t he just bloody retire.

If he’s got any sense he’ll finally retire now. He’s 70. His Cardiff team have been shocking this season and I think this is largely down to his style of football, which is now outdated.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
run_PAFC":2l2clko4 said:
If he’s got any sense he’ll finally retire now. He’s 70. His Cardiff team have been shocking this season and I think this is largely down to his style of football, which is now outdated.

I think he’s suffered massively since the incident.

It’s been a massive burden and he’s quite right to retire now.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Tugboat":1hlj15y6 said:
run_PAFC":1hlj15y6 said:

I think he’s suffered massively since the incident.

It’s been a massive burden and he’s quite right to retire now.
I think you are right TB. I have felt from the very start that the club has behaved very, very poorly. The "contract wasn't completed" issue and especially the queries voiced over the pilot's licenced qualification have been used purely as red herrings to avoid the fact that in law they have to pay the fee.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Steve Evans":1sbqyb5z said:
Quintrell_Green":1sbqyb5z said:
i hope not.i think he will manage norwich

He’s possibly the last high profile manager a club like Norwich would consider. Their recent success has been built on thinking outside of the box with young, foreign coaches and players.

Oct 16, 2016
He’s 70 years old, now that doesn’t mean he’s beyond work and is washed up but surely he has all he needs and would benefit from a less full time job?

Aug 5, 2016
How many clubs has Warnock managed since Argyle over 20 years ago?

So many Argyle fans choose to believe the club is dear to him somehow.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He's a user always has been.

'My beloved Bluebirds' made me giggle.

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
I'm sure he'll look back at his career with a lot of pride. I'll never forget that promotion season. Dinosaurs' longevity will compare very favourably with homo sapiens methinks...