Sarcevic for me.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Its a Wootten for me.

Also thought Sawyer, Sarce and Riley (in the sort time he was on) were well worth a mention.

Aug 5, 2016
Sarcevic for me. Another complete display where he put himself about and stood out for his commitment and endeavour. Wootton also stood out in terms of winning headers and tackles in last ditch positions.

I couldn't nominate Telford for MOM but he didn't half make a difference when he come on. A proper striker with a brain and instinct. Byron Moore didn't seem overly interested today so the sub gave us immediate presence up front.

Sep 30, 2004
It might surprise some of you who were there but The Herald went for Edwards.
Edited,having looked again at the match report,Chris Errington has now changed his MoM to Sarcevic.

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Obviously has to be Sarc but many of the home fans singled out Mayor as an effective skilful player, I didn't see him do too much wrong, some Argyle fans seem to have a bit of an issue with him...? He's got the potential to be exceptional

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Gave it to Wootton for the vast improvement he has shown, he now seems a more confident defender.

Aug 5, 2016
green eyed monster":x93pd1qr said:
Obviously has to be Sarc but many of the home fans singled out Mayor as an effective skilful player, I didn't see him do too much wrong, some Argyle fans seem to have a bit of an issue with him...? He's got the potential to be exceptional

Mayor had a couple of nice dribbles that were skilful, but other than that he didn't do a great deal. Good work rate though and desire for a flair player.

We all know his potential but he isn't really hitting the goals and assists we know he can. How many goals has McFadzean scored from that flank this season compared to Mayor?

Argyle fans like him but that wasn't a MOM performance. I can see why opposition defenders and fans are afraid of Mayor, he shows glimpses of terrifying them but the majority of games go by where he hasn't turned those dangerous runs into a goal, assist or even a good goalscoring chance. And that is what we need him to be doing, some quality end product from the positions he can get himself into.