Grimsby game- (when is the) new date? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Grimsby game- (when is the) new date?

Jul 28, 2017
Any idea when the Grimsby home game will be taking place? I thought an announcement would have been made by now.

Sep 6, 2006
I thought they were supposed to play at earliest possible opportunity. Could drag on. Unlikely wc 2/12 with Argyle playing on Sunday

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Grimsby have 3 games to rearrange and have just announced one game for next week against Cheltenham.
It will be difficult to arrange our game before Christmas especially with a possible FA Cup replay date on 10/11 December needed to be kept free.

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
I wouldn't be upset to leave it as late as possible.

If we're able to keep pace with the top 7even the top 3 with this game in hand then a potential bonus of 3 points could be very welcome

May 31, 2010
Plymouth
I've just received an email confirming my booking for the Grimsby match for next Friday 29th November, with my seat number etc. Nothing to pay (I am a season ticket holder). Anyone else received this?

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
pilgrimB173":3efalknc said:
I've just received an email confirming my booking for the Grimsby match for next Friday 29th November, with my seat number etc. Nothing to pay (I am a season ticket holder). Anyone else received this?

Yes just received the same e mail strange the 29 Nov is a Friday there is no ok time on the email.

May 31, 2010
Plymouth
Have just tried ringing the number on the email and it doesn't exist. So tried the number on my ticket for tomorrow and the lines are busy. I wonder why. I suppose we could polish off Grimsby next Friday evening and then nip up to Bristol on Sunday morning and finish them off too!!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Just forwarded the email to Zac Newton and asked if it is a scam.
Can’t see how anyone could benefit from a scam, though.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It's a bit much for the players to finish a game on a Friday evening around 9.40pm and then start another game on Sunday at 2pm. It has to be a scam.

May 8, 2011
PL2 3DQ":fhnu0eii said:
It's a bit much for the players to finish a game on a Friday evening around 9.40pm and then start another game on Sunday at 2pm. It has to be a scam.

Argyle do have a game scheduled for Friday night, away against Fulham in the PL Cup.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
I got that email as well. This cannot be right. Not with the FA Cup match on the Sunday.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Got email as well - maybe Ticket Office database has been hacked! Am going to a social over at GT Suite tonight so will make a few enquiries.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Just seen the following on Twitter from the Argyle Ticketing account in reply to some fans queries about this:

“It’s not a scam and neither have any of your details been leaked. It’s an automated email sent out to some supporters today in error after some work was done on the game setup. No date has been confirmed for this fixture as it stands - hope this helps”

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
metroace":3h29wzxe said:
Just seen the following on Twitter from the Argyle Ticketing account in reply to some fans queries about this:

“It’s not a scam and neither have any of your details been leaked. It’s an automated email sent out to some supporters today in error after some work was done on the game setup. No date has been confirmed for this fixture as it stands - hope this helps”

Does everybody just state 'facts' these days? When did people stop apologising for their errors? Just say 'sorry' not 'hope that helps' (like we have misunderstood something!). :wtf: