Christmas Matches | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Christmas Matches

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
I know it's a way off yet and a lot can change but looking at those 2 home games after Christmas (Stevenage (currently bottom) and Swindon (currently top)) it couldn't have been set up better to attract big crowds. A big win to start followed by a tasty, good old fashioned NYD top-of-the-table clash in front of a full house, hopefully. :thumbup:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Better if it was Boxing Day though. If your aim is to get bigger attendances AND reduce travel, then surely you always have to have a Plymouth Argyle home game on that date?

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
It's all worked out well for me. Heading up north the day of the Macclesfield game after flying to Bristol, heading back to Devon on the 26th so can also take in Cheltenhan en-route, Stevenage on the Sunday and sorely tempted to delay my return flight a day or two to squeeze in Swindon as well on the 1st. We have a great looking set of fixtures in December and January so a win on Saturday against Bradford could see us in a great position before a tougher looking February. Can't wait to see the Grandstand changes on the 29th against Stevenage.