PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Welcome aboard the good ship Mayflower.

Incoming directors usually have a link to Argyle or Plymouth but I'm struggling to see any link for Trevor East.
Given his broadcasting history and expertise I wonder if the club are looking into launching its own web based TV channel?

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
PL2 3DQ said:
Welcome aboard the good ship Mayflower.

Incoming directors usually have a link to Argyle or Plymouth but I'm struggling to see any link for Trevor East.
Given his broadcasting history and expertise I wonder if the club are looking into launching its own web based TV channel?/quote]

Says in the article he's had a 2nd home in Nth Cornwall for many years and is now living here full time.

Sep 19, 2015
Im prepared to be shot down for this but I genuinely cannot remember a time where we had such a wealth of both experience and ability in the boardroom at Home Park. Throughout the last 20 years or so, my memories of the board screams local businessman to me. This current crop offer so much more than that. Welcome Trevor.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Read the announcement with a grin. Argyle just ooze ambition and professionalism.

Really excited for what the next few years holds now.

Welcome Trevor

Jun 25, 2019
I just hope He's not just another Gold Digger like Todd and Gardner.

Wait for Mr and Mrs Hallett to spend a huge wadge on the New Grandstand then show an interest.

Shrewd / Crafty / Tight ?

Who knows, Time will tell.

yes, I am an Old Cynic but after 37 years of Supporting Argyle I reserve the right to be a little wary.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
From Wikipedia

Trevor James East, (born 22 October 1950)[1] was originally presenter of Tiswas; stooge to Chris Tarrant and Derby County obsessed.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I’ve met Trevor on many occasion and I’m buzzing about this appointment.

A REAL football man whose footie experience spans many decades.

He’s a Derby County fan but listened intently when I explained that the Andy Rogers corner was a training ground invention and was 100% intended! He now sees that is the truth. And he apologised for thinking otherwise.

The man has caught the bug, I was sat next to him at FGR and he was way more nervous than I was in those seven minutes of extra time. He was also gutted at Accrington Stanley and even more so after the Scumthorpe game.

A proper proper football man who was a personal friend of Georgie Best and recently invited Sir Alex to the Bolton game Via text only to be thwarted by SAF’s busy diary,

He’s very personable and approachable and again I’m all in favour of this great appointment and consider it a coup. I can understand the comparison with Sir Roy Gardener, but believe you me, this man understands football as a fan.

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
This is a top, top appointment. Trevor East is a partner at Pitch International one of the largest sporting agencies in the world.

A look at this link https://www.pitchrepresentation.com/ will indicate the breadth and depth of experience he can offer the Club, irrespective of his boyhood club allegiances. as the Club look to explore additional revenue opportunities. Pitch International had a turnover of £160m last year.

Apr 30, 2011
PlymouthCasual":xnqyt8j6 said:
Im prepared to be shot down for this but I genuinely cannot remember a time where we had such a wealth of both experience and ability in the boardroom at Home Park. Throughout the last 20 years or so, my memories of the board screams local businessman to me. This current crop offer so much more than that. Welcome Trevor.

New World Order had a wealth of experience and, well, wealth. But no integrity of bond with the club so hopefully we wont end up in the same boat.

The positivity from this board and the club at the moment is really welcome. I think we have the perfect balance of directors.

Aug 5, 2016
I don't mean to rain on the parade, but Roy Gardner had one of the best CVs you would want in a football boardroom and was an absolute disaster.

Fingers crossed Trevor has a lot more he can offer.