How will YOU watch the Argyle match on Sunday - live ? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

How will YOU watch the Argyle match on Sunday - live ?

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
TinTin":2i1t8rl7 said:
As iFollow seemingly are not interested - any ex-pats [in particular] got ANY bright ideas for a non-geek ?

Keep the Faith :scarf:

I have checked and thus far the game isn't being shown abroad. Surprised BBC SW haven't picked up on this and chosen to show it live.

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Just noticed it's on beam back, so quickly snapped up two tickets, looking forward to a beer or two in the theatre of greens,
Pete

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
Argyle-sy":11i44zu0 said:
TinTin":11i44zu0 said:
As iFollow seemingly are not interested - any ex-pats [in particular] got ANY bright ideas for a non-geek ?

I have checked and thus far the game isn't being shown abroad. Surprised BBC SW haven't picked up on this and chosen to show it live.
The BBC only have the rights to a certain amount of games per round (which is 1 game plus a replay I believe). They can’t just choose to show a game regionally or nationally. Only exception to this I believe is that BBC Wales have bought the rights to show 1 game involving a Welsh side if they’re still in the competition and not being shown elsewhere.

Like others have said, ifollow only has the rights to matches in EFL competitions so can’t broadcast anything from the FA cup.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I'll be stuck in a meeting Cairo so my only hope will be quick glances at PASOTI or BBC under the desk :furious:

Nov 3, 2006
Is this being shown on BBC Red Button? Thought I hears somewhere that was the reason for it being on Sunday.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Argylegames":3hp85q1m said:
Pogleswoody":3hp85q1m said:
Radio Devon? In Derriford Hospital? :think:

You back in again then Pogles?

Best wishes.

Yes mate. Thanks a lot. Hopefully I'm 'done' now!
You can follow the ongoing adventures of Pogle the Patient on the 'Pogle's Progress' thread onTerraces.

So I can listen on DAB on Sunday? Or 103.4? :think:

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
Paul H":1d1tmisr said:
Is this being shown on BBC Red Button? Thought I hears somewhere that was the reason for it being on Sunday.
There’ll be coverage and probably the goals as they happen on FA Cup final score on BBC 2

OK chaps !

It seems my only choice is...……...…….to listen to Radio Devon

Then which is the best way from abroad ?…………...……......

Yes, use my VPN ?

Which channel 103.4FM/95.7FM/Digital ?

What is the Digital channel ?

As you can tell, I am NOT a techie so ANY HELP you can give me BEFORE tomorrow's match and it is SIMPLE TO FOLLOW, then thank you in advance !

COYG

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
You should be able to listen on ifollow, just not watch.

I would assume the listen link should still be there.

Otherwise BBC Radio Devon isn't normally available online during a game unless it's a Gulls game

I could be wrong though