Mayflower Pricing | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mayflower Pricing

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
That's interesting, especially given I wasnt offered a refund on my ST to move to the Lower Mayflower seats.

Granted I'm not moving, so maybe would have been a follow up conversation if I were.

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
Whilst I like my corner of Home Park too much to move I have sat in the Upper Tier of the Mayflower once or twice and must say - the view was fantastic.

I wasn't overly fussed at going there this season but those prices are pretty keen to tempt me!

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
Willis88":2p9fbmno said:
That's interesting, especially given I wasnt offered a refund on my ST to move to the Lower Mayflower seats.

Granted I'm not moving, so maybe would have been a follow up conversation if I were.
Me, my girlfriend and her Dad have moved to the lower tier (they sat in the small section behind the terraces). We weren’t advised when we moved that these would be cheaper seats and are now paying more per game than POTD tickets so I’m feeling rather ripped off. I’ve asked the question of the club and ticket office on Twitter so I’m interested to see what they’re response will be.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
GreenMatt":1mdsi0nd said:
Willis88":1mdsi0nd said:

Me, my girlfriend and her Dad have moved to the lower tier (they sat in the small section behind the terraces). We weren’t advised when we moved that these would be cheaper seats and are now paying more per game than POTD tickets so I’m feeling rather ripped off. I’ve asked the question of the club and ticket office on Twitter so I’m interested to see what they’re response will be.

Fair point, it will be interesting to hear the outcome as you won't be the only one who feels aggrieved.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
So I have a current over 65 ST for the Lyndy. Can I move to lower Mayflower and get a partial refund?
Tbh credit in the club shop or towards next season's ST would be ok. :scarf:

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
saxman":1etl4jkc said:
GreenMatt":1etl4jkc said:
Willis88":1etl4jkc said:

Fair point, it will be interesting to hear the outcome as you won't be the only one who feels aggrieved.
So after my tweet was ignored last week, I sent an email at the weekend but have only just got a copy and paste reply:
Hi Matt

Our senior management are looking into your enquiry and will respond to you shortly.

kind regards
Ticket Office

I’m not holding my breath for a quick reply.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
GreenMatt":37baeb97 said:
saxman":37baeb97 said:
GreenMatt":37baeb97 said:
Willis88":37baeb97 said:

So after my tweet was ignored last week, I sent an email at the weekend but have only just got a copy and paste reply:
Hi Matt

Our senior management are looking into your enquiry and will respond to you shortly.

kind regards
Ticket Office

I’m not holding my breath for a quick reply.

That would mean someone getting off their ar$e & actually doing something.

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
So after 2 and a half weeks, I finally got a response from the club at the weekend. From the sounds of it they weren't anticipating that ST holders would be annoyed at paying more per game than someone who had paid cash at the gate! Even more bizarrely they've decided that if you were sat in the mayflower seating prior to the stand closing and moved back, you can get a refund, but if you weren't you can't. I don't understand their reasoning whatsoever as no one was forced to move back there, and everyone that did move did so under the assumption that the seats would be priced the same as the rest of the ground.

So if you were sat in the mayflower seating when the stand closed and have moved back to the lower tier then contact the ticket office as you can get a refund. I've emailed the club to try and get an explanation as to why others aren't allowed one.