Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 29 November | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 29 November

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip

Argyle travel to Fulham for a Premier League Cup match tonight.

The club announce ticket details for the new grandstand, the lower tier will cost just £15 for an adult match ticket or £150 for a half-season ticket ... club website

Ticket details for the first match in front of the new grandstand... Argyle ladies v Watford club website

Striker Dom Telford talks about his return to full fitness .... club website
“John Lucas has been brilliant with my strength programme and things like that and I’m feeling good in the gym and out on the grass.

“I’ve had a good month behind me in training and in reserve games, coming on now and then, but I feel like I’m getting back to where I was."

Argyle lose 2-0 at Fulham in a Premier League Cup game.

Jan 2, 2019
Is someone having a giggle? I’m paying a lot more than someone in the lower tier of the new stand with the same view.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
WoodfordWall":tkvvwrul said:
Is someone having a giggle? I’m paying a lot more than someone in the lower tier of the new stand with the same view.

Yes but you won’t be getting wet when it puddles down

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
WoodfordWall":24fqb6wx said:
If you think it’s better value, you can move.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think £15 to have a side on view in a seat represents extremely good value!! This will certainly help get new fans into this area of the stadium and get the place rocking!!

Jan 2, 2019
davie nine":21286k6z said:
WoodfordWall":21286k6z said:
If you think it’s better value, you can move.

But you aren’t being refunds according to another thread!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The half-season ticket offer starts from the Stevenage game at £150 for the lower tier. So including the rearranged Grimsby game the offer is for 13 home games which works out at £11.53 per game, that's a fantastic price, especially when considering the early bird offer of a full season was £395 at £17.17 per game.

It's clear the club are doing their best to make sure their are bums on seats in the lower tier when the grandstand opens, even if some fans will get wet during the winter months, although fans sat in the lower rows of the Lyndhurst stand already experience getting wet.