New physio? (Dave Galley - confirmed)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Did we have a new physio at today's game? There was a rumour that Paul Atkinson was leaving.

Who is this?

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Been released from his contract I’ve heard
:thumbdown: Shame, as has been a good servant to the club in my eyes.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
He's been Argyle physio since February 2010 and also at the club in some capacity on and off for three years before that.

If true, I suppose the club will release a statement tomorrow.

May 8, 2011
PL2 3DQ":1234j4zp said:
He's been Argyle physio since February 2010 and also at the club in some capacity on and off for three years before that.

If true, I suppose the club will release a statement tomorrow.

Maybe but I haven’t seen one from the Club about Robbie Herreira leaving the Academy at the same time as Kevin Hodges, I believe it was his job but retitled that was advertised recently.

Jul 14, 2008
Club physio is one of the few jobs at the club that the fans have no ability to comment on really. None of us knows how successfully they do their job so we can only assume that if he has gone then Ryan Lowe thinks someone else can do better. Difficult to have any other view than that.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
That's him! He was head physio at Liverpool from 1999 to 2005.

Feb 8, 2005
Well, all this turnaround in staff has surely put to bed the aftermath of going into administration, when we lost all our resources, all our experience and let go all the positions in an effort to survive.

We are surely getting back to being some sort of proper football club at last with highly qualified people back in post.

My only fear is that this has come about because Lowe has requested it (I don't blame him and thank Simon Hallett for giving it the go ahead) and will these people stay when it is time for Lowe to leave. In other words will Lowe take them with him when he goes to a bigger club.

Something to ponder in the future and not now perhaps.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
jimsing":2aoa7ws3 said:
Well, all this turnaround in staff has surely put to bed the aftermath of going into administration, when we lost all our resources, all our experience and let go all the positions in an effort to survive.

We are surely getting back to being some sort of proper football club at last with highly qualified people back in post.

My only fear is that this has come about because Lowe has requested it (I don't blame him and thank Simon Hallett for giving it the go ahead) and will these people stay when it is time for Lowe to leave. In other words will Lowe take them with him when he goes to a bigger club.

There is a bigger club? Than Argyle? :shock:

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
Just had a look on his profile and he states he has worked with the English national squad so maybe this is more to do with our new director of football than Ryan Lowe.

May 8, 2011
jimsing":hi7y7txg said:

What an interesting assumption to make that all those recent departures weren’t highly qualified and the new aren’t just being more highly paid but are more qualified.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The club are very poor when announcing long term employees have left. Atkinson was with the club for nearly 10 years as Head physio and only warrants a 'parted company' on the club website.
Kevin Hodges, Craig Brewster and a few others received similar treatment from the club website.