Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-Up | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-Up

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
6 December
Torquay United striker Jamie Reid is linked to a move to Argyle after Ryan Lowe was at Plainmoor to watch Torquay play Stockport County.

10 December
Pasoti's resident rumour king 'pafc_casual' hints that Bristol City midfielder Tyreeq Bakinson is on the radar for Ryan Lowe. Signs on loan - confirmed on 3 January.

19 December
EFL Hub Twitter account reports that Argyle are interested in signing young Liverpool striker Paul Glatzel on-loan. The 18-year old scored 28 goals for the Liverpool under-18 team last season but suffered a long-term knee injury in July.

23 December

27 December

30 December

Pasoti's resident transfer rumour guru 'pafc_casual' says loanee Josh Grant will return to Chelsea in January.

31 December
Reports on Twitter say Argyle are interested in signing Enfield Town striker Muhhamadu Faal. He has scored 24 goals in 25 appearances this season, Enfield play in the Isthmian League - Premier Division (tier 7).

Argyle are interested in signing Luton Town striker Danny Hylton on loan according to 'pafc_casual'.

2 January
According to the Football Insider website Argyle have been tracking Yeovil Town striker Rhys Murphy. The 29-year old has scored 17 goals in 24 games.

3 January
Portsmouth fans believe Argyle are interested in signing striker Brett Pitman on-loan for the remainder of the season.

Scunthorpe United are interested in signing Tafari Moore.

6 January
Screenshot-20200106-143336-Twitter.jpg

Swindon Town are also interested in Brett Pitman.

7 January
Striker Billy Clarke has been linked with a move to Grimsby Town. His short-term deal at Argyle ends on 18 January .... Grimsby Live

8 January

9 January

A Tranmere Rovers fan speculates on a fans forum that Danny Mayor is one of a few players who could sign for them....

Tranmere were interested in signing Mayor in the summer before he followed Ryan Lowe to Argyle.

10 January
According to the Football Insider website Argyle are linked with a loan move for Wolves centre-back Dion Sanderson.
Football Insider

Argyle loanee Zak Rudden is set to join Partick Thistle on a permanent deal ... Scottish Sun

11 January
The Daily Record reports that Argyle are interested in signing 21-year old Aberdeen striker Bruce Anderson on loan.

12 January
From the Sun newspaper ...

14 January

23 January
Argyle right-back Joe Riley is linked with a move to Mansfield Town.

Argyle continue to be linked with a move for Portsmouth striker Brett Pitman .... The News

30 January

31 January

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
Not for sale but available for loan in January, Ryan Edmondson at Leeds a bit of a goal machine.

Played under 19 for England.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I’d like us to make an offer for Asante at Chester.. good player.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Conor Kirby available from Owls. Has had an impressive loan spell at Macclesfield but is for sale as out of contract in summer. Hard tackling midfielder and is only 23. Maybe Ryan Lowe will go back to one of his old clubs??

Jul 12, 2016
Devongreenowl":2a428e5x said:
Conor Kirby available from Owls. Has had an impressive loan spell at Macclesfield but is for sale as out of contract in summer. Hard tackling midfielder and is only 23. Maybe Ryan Lowe will go back to one of his old clubs??
Why would we want another midfielder?

Aug 2, 2011
argobenz":24puydjn said:
Not for sale but available for loan in January, Ryan Edmondson at Leeds a bit of a goal machine.

Played under 19 for England.

If this is your idea of a goal machine thanks god you have no imput to our prospective Jan signings.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
oldage":1qcrauti said:
Devongreenowl":1qcrauti said:

Well it’s rumoured we might be after the young Bristol City midfielder Bakinson, so I thought I’d mention a possible alternative if that’s alright with you Oldage.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Knibbsworth":1fjeeteo said:
JannerinCardiff":1fjeeteo said:
I’d like us to make an offer for Asante at Chester.. good player.

What are his strengths?

According to my Chester supporting mate that rarely misses a game, he’s quick, strong, direct and is a good finisher.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
Asante has only ever scored goals (albeit bucketloads of them) at National League North level, at first Solihull Moors and now Chester.
Has had chances higher up, but, like Jamie Reid, hasn't taken them.
We must get someone in with a proven record of scoring in League 1 and/or 2. Danny Hylton is the outstanding candidate, and may be available on loan from Luton, although I would imagine there would be a host of League 1 clubs interested as well.

Jul 12, 2016
Devongreenowl":1jnntj8y said:
oldage":1jnntj8y said:
Devongreenowl":1jnntj8y said:

Well it’s rumoured we might be after the young Bristol City midfielder Bakinson, so I thought I’d mention a possible alternative if that’s alright with you Oldage.
Calm down,it's Christmas :scarf:

Dec 21, 2015
Typical oldage

You question somebody's post and when they reply you blame them for reacting

Was it not Christmas before you questioned devongreens post ?

Apr 28, 2019