Graham Carey (27.04.20 - to be released) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Graham Carey (27.04.20 - to be released)

Mar 21, 2006
....scored yesterday in CSKA Sofia’s 4-0 with against Dunev. In front of 1000 fans - yes one thousand! Come on Ryan - let’s have him on loan in January - it’s scary to think what he could do in the current Argyle side.

Dec 30, 2011
silkman":1ovgsg4x said:
....scored yesterday in CSKA Sofia’s 4-0 with against Dunev. In front of 1000 fans - yes one thousand! Come on Ryan - let’s have him on loan in January - it’s scary to think what he could do in the current Argyle side.

We'd all love that but there must be other teams who'd offer him better wages.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Would be the Christmas present of all Christmas presents and just imagine what he could teach Mayor.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
You've got more chance of Mo Salah signing for us.

Jun 27, 2019
It must have been an eye-opener for him being a bit-part player in a joke league playing in front of Blue Square crowds. He's scratched the itch of playing in Europe now and it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up returning to England or Scotland in January.

I doubt we'd have a chance, though. If he came back he'd probably be looking for League One minimum.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Sep 2, 2006
Paignton
oldage":20xb51z7 said:
Let's not forget Carey was part of the team which got us relegated!

As was sarcevic. And people want him made captain.

Carey is a special player, and would easily be the best player in our squad if he were to return(which I don’t think he will)

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
WoodsyGreen":3btk6ev0 said:
It must have been an eye-opener for him being a bit-part player in a joke league playing in front of Blue Square crowds. He's scratched the itch of playing in Europe now and it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up returning to England or Scotland in January.

I doubt we'd have a chance, though. If he came back he'd probably be looking for League One minimum.

I think you're right, I can't see him ever returning to us, unfortunately. He's moved on and good luck to him (and Reuben). RL is building a new Argyle and I think it's starting to take shape.

Jul 12, 2016
loveargyles":2ctse5ze said:
oldage":2ctse5ze said:

Carey is a special player, and would easily be the best player in our squad if he were to return(which I don’t think he will)

Slight difference, Sarcevic decided to stay and fight to get us back up, Carey jumped ship.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Carey thought he was better than the club and didn't get the kind of offer he thought he would hence the move to Sofia

Rates himself too highly, is inconsistent and doesn't deserve a place back in the Green and white for his lack of commitment, passion and fight when their backs were against the wall

Glad he's found the level he believed he was worth

May 8, 2011
oldage":b5c9s9kb said:
loveargyles":b5c9s9kb said:
oldage":b5c9s9kb said:

Slight difference, Sarcevic decided to stay and fight to get us back up, Carey jumped ship.

Did Sarcevic have an option to leave?

As for Carey after the abuse he received at Accrington I doubt he would have signed again for Argyle whatever the pay.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
skynet":ovl1vxax said:
I think being far away from Plymouth suits him at the current time.

Well,.. obviously there is 'stuff' in the background that ordinary people like me with no particular contacts, inside knowledge etc. know nothing about.