Byron Moore | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Byron Moore

CFG

Jun 21, 2013
I have to confess I wasn’t bowled over when he signed in the summer. With all the talk of Mayor and Telford, Moore struck me as someone who might be a bit part player but I would have him right up there as the pick of Lowe’s signings so far. He was excellent as right wing back over Christmas and has stepped back into the strikers role as Lowe lost Telford and lost faith in Joel and Rudden. His cross for Jephcott’s first was perfectly weighted. It looked to me as if he ended up playing left wingback yesterday when he got Haydn sent off. Wherever Lowe puts him he does a great job.

Mar 23, 2008
Agreed a very good player. Very pacey and positive and his versatility has been a real plus.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
He’s a very smart player, uses his brain and therefore uses the ball well, makes him versatile. Important to have. He’s up there with Sarce & Palmer as having impressed most this season I think.

Jun 27, 2019
His form has travelled along the same upward trajectory of the team overall. I was distinctly underwhelmed early in the season but he has really come on since then and is now one of the most important members of the squad.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
As a player, he is a versatile, well balanced runner with the ball with good energy levels. He is one of the best free signatures I have recently seen at Argyle. Long may his performances continue.

Aug 8, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
Totally agree. He has been a brilliant and important addition.

Hopefully our new forward partnership continues to get us results. When you got forwards scoring goals it all looks so easy.

Sep 18, 2010
I would say he is a combination of Gordon Nesbit and Kevin Hodges on the right hand side - and better than both.

Quality.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Byron Moore is a really good player, quick, intelligent and rarely loses possession.

And very useful that he can play in a variety of positions. Invaluable to the team. Keep up the good work Byron - the Green Army appreciate it!!! :thumbup:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Much better at wing back yesterday