Big Green Lottery

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
davie nine":21pr4ykg said:
https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2020/january/bgl-grand-giveaway/

Recent winners and information about the annual £12,000 draw.

As more than 7 days have passed now since this article, has anyone seen an update?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I understand that the 10 £12k finalists will be announced this week and the winner will be identified in a random procedure involving Argyle players in 2 weeks time.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No chance for me, not a bean for 12 months. :eh:

Oh well you have to be in it to win it. :scarf:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Why has this gone quiet again? Apparently, wasn’t the names drawn last week?

Another thing is, whilst I don’t expect to be involved, I have no confidence that the BGL has any ability to contact me. Since I signed up the money comes out of my bank account every month but I have no idea of my numbers and as I’ve moved since I joined and there is no ability on the site to change details as far as I can see.

I sometimes wonder if I’m even entered into the monthly draw. Which has been my problem with every financial dealings with PAFC except buying a ticket for a game.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ade the green":3p4scjqv said:

Another thing is, whilst I don’t expect to be involved, I have no confidence that the BGL has any ability to contact me. Since I signed up the money comes out of my bank account every month but I have no idea of my numbers and as I’ve moved since I joined and there is no ability on the site to change details as far as I can see.

I sometimes wonder if I’m even entered into the monthly draw. Which has been my problem with every financial dealings with PAFC except buying a ticket for a game.
Surely a quick email to them would allay your fears Ade:

bgl@pafc.co.uk

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Keepitgreen":34i3l90z said:
Ade the green":34i3l90z said:

Surely a quick email to them would allay your fears Ade:

bgl@pafc.co.uk

Or I just cancel my DD I suppose.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
davie nine":7euny2p8 said:
Better to wait until they do the big draw next week. You could be one of the 10 selected as possible £12k winners.

Not likely. Not only have I never won anything, I’ve never known anyone to have won anything.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Ade the green":3m0brlyx said:
davie nine":3m0brlyx said:
Better to wait until they do the big draw next week. You could be one of the 10 selected as possible £12k winners.

Not likely. Not only have I never won anything, I’ve never known anyone to have won anything.

Might be worth sticking with, Pasoti has produced a few winners.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
You know me Ade, we've met several times, I won £10,000. :wave:

ucRujjV.jpg