šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Today's atmosphere scores a whopping 1/10
Looking at phones for 90 minutes however gets a colossal 10/10

leeroy221

Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
May 10, 2015
Was at Man City today, won the tickets in a raffle. If you think we have if bad for atmosphere and for people standing in front of you blocking the view, you aint seen anything. We dont have a patch on them for this.
I must admit though, their pre match entertainment outside the ground is bloody good.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Sat in the Mayflower today near the Mansfield fans as a change to sitting in the Devonport. It was bad. Didnā€™t hear the Devonport until the 3rd went in.

Feb 24, 2008
Bring back Standing on the Terraces ! It's not Rocket Science ! Sit and Clap or Stand and Sing !

The choice as it should be is yours !

Mar 8, 2016
To be fair the atmosphere at home park is generally pretty good. I know itā€™s not saying much but itā€™s better than any other league two ground.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
The atmosphere was pretty muted today, but that was initially due to Mansfield looking like they were going to steamroller us in the first half. That was a pretty uncomfortable watch, but you just knew that they would regret missing so many chances. So to win 3-1 on a bad day is a sign of a team destined for promotion in my opinion. I was amazed at the poor choices made by our lads in the final third for most of the game. Jephcott had little chance to shine because for some reason, they kept hitting the ball long.

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
If you did not hear the Devonport end singing today until the third goal leon the green,then you must have been asleep,thought they were good today.

meetoo

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
The atmosphere never gets ramped up in the first place because of the drivel played soooo loudly over the speakers!! In the grandstand I canā€™t even converse with person next to me let alone get a chant going :)
Please please please STOP playing the sh1te after Semper F and let the fans have some involvement!!

metroace

ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
LeonTheGreen":lub3kvax said:
Sat in the Mayflower today near the Mansfield fans as a change to sitting in the Devonport. It was bad. Didnā€™t hear the Devonport until the 3rd went in.

I was also in the Mayflower, as usual, but nearer the Devonport. They were quiet until the first went in. Then quiet again until the second went in and then it was pretty much buzzing for the rest of the game.

It is noticeable that if you are near a noisy crowd, you often donā€™t hear or notice the other noisy crowd elsewhere in a stadium.

Sep 28, 2003
HEADS Up!
Specsavers have a special offer on hearing aids this week ,TWO FOR ONE!!!, so you can really get your ears up to speed !

Sep 25, 2010
rongreenblood":2u83pop1 said:
If you did not hear the Devonport end singing today until the third goal leon the green,then you must have been asleep,thought they were good today.

Totally agree.

During the first half, the Devonport end, where really trying to support the team.