Ifollow coverage v Mansfield | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ifollow coverage v Mansfield

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
By far the worst experience due to the sun strike particularly in the first half.Could not tell what was what or who was who for that matter.
Surely we don’t have to put up with this every time the sun shines at Home Park .Must be something that can be done , polarised filters or shift the camera , that was not acceptable at all.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Last season the main camera was on the south side facing north, now the main camera is on the north side facing south right into the sun

Aug 3, 2014
Blenheim,
Truely awful, couldn’t tell who was who for about an hour in the final third by the Devonport. Only good thing was I couldn’t really see how bad there finishing was

Ottawa Green":1bgu5bbd said:
Last season the main camera was on the south side facing north, now the main camera is on the north side facing south right into the sun

I just turned my laptop around to face the opposite direction.

There was a spell in the first half when there was no picture at all, completely pixelated. Can't believe they still struggle to get the basics right.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Stream worked well for me but yes, lighting wasn't ideal at the Devonport end. Still managed to see most of what was going on though. It's the first time that has happened to my knowledge, sure it will be sorted. No need to jump down the club's throat unless it becomes a regular issue.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Pretty sure the planning permission for the new camera gantry included permission for some sort of sun shade suspended from the Lyndhurst roof in a later phase