Fans Assembly update. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans Assembly update.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Some of the points raised at yesterday’s meeting a full set of minutes will be published on the club’s website in a couple of weeks.

Grandstand.
The club are aware of the seating issue and investigating how best to rectify the problem.
The area in the concourse is the same, but there are increased toilet facilities and a new bar at the east end of the concourse.

Lower Mayflower
The disabled area in the lower Mayflower is open to all disabled supporters not just ST holders.
ST holders who moved from the lower Mayflower to other parts of the ground during the refurbishment and have returned to the lower Mayflower will be due a refund.
The club are looking to put some sort of covering for fans who use the outside catering in the Mayflower.

Busses.
The club have a meeting this Monday with another company to take over from Target for away and match day travel.

Score board .
The club are looking at the possibility of installing a score board.

Open day.
There is planned open day on February 20 at HP where fans can see the players train on the pitch and sample the new facilities in the grandstand.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Mike,

I forgot to mention it but could you bring this one up at the next meeting?

The outside screen was I thought for telling passers by about the next game.

Since November it has carried the same message about the club being anti discriminatory.

A fine message but it this apparent permanency intentional or has the screen gone the same was as the BPE attempt in the 80’s?

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Thanks Mike I’ll pass on to my cousin as she was the one with the disabled issues.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
IJN":vkti490p said:
Mike,

Since November it has carried the same message about the club being anti discriminatory.

A fine message but it this apparent permanency intentional or has the screen gone the same was as the BPE attempt in the 80’s?

Ian it was discussed at the meeting there is a problem with the board the club are trying to get if fixed,

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Thought there was!

Cheers for the clarification Mike.

Keep up the good work.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
dunlop":16ro0e48 said:
IJN":16ro0e48 said:
Mike,

Ian it was discussed at the meeting there is a problem with the board the club are trying to get if fixed,

Sack the board!! :furious:

:whistle:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
On behalf of all the Cornish can I ask how the subject of pasties only made item 8 on the agenda? Were there really 7 more important subjects?