Stevenage away | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Stevenage away

Jul 14, 2008
I’m a bit concerned about this game. Yes they are languishing at the bottom of the league with Morecambe but Westley has got them going a bit. They were decent at Home Park a few weeks ago and they had an outstanding result yesterday in winning 4-0 at Cambridge. I think we could well come unstuck there unless we are really on our game.

Jan 20, 2004
If they play anything like they did in the second half at Home Park we'll be in for a hard time.

Aug 5, 2016
Stevenage had such a hard time around the time they played us. Three games in a row they dropped points due to injury time winners/levellers. Now they are off the back of a 4-0 win. This will be as tough a game as any.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Stevenage are away at Excretia tomorrow night in the Oojamathingy Cup. Let's hope they kick lumps out of each other !

I guess someone from the scouting team will be at Sid James Park to keep an eye on it.

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
these panic posts do make me laugh,,,of course they can beat us as any team can but on our form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,, bring em on,

Jul 12, 2016
They should be more worried than us. Interestingly since Cambridge beat us they have not done much so that result in isolation means very little.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
oldage":3h7eqd18 said:
They should be more worried than us. Interestingly since Cambridge beat us they have not done much so that result in isolation means very little.

Totally agree. We are the form team in the division and we’re really starting to look the part now.. we need to play with confidence and take the game to them..

Jul 14, 2008
TCM":3ozqib98 said:
these panic posts do make me laugh,,,of course they can beat us as any team can but on our form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,, bring em on,

Hardly a panic post, I was just trying to say that I think in the present circumstances this will be a very tough game, probably more difficult than playing a mid table team away like Walsall or Scunthorpe. I’ve seen plenty of people on social media saying that we should win this one 3 or 4 nil.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
They’ve won three games all season and have still only scored 19. Focus only on ourselves, If Argyle turn up for 90 minutes then it’ll be a comfortable win to nil.

Sep 6, 2006
oldage":2ers24x3 said:

The Cambridge result exactly proves the original point. We are quite capable of losing to poor teams.

Apr 5, 2008
No surprise in a team near the bottom of the league start fighting for their lives. A very tough game coming up.

Oct 14, 2015
No easy games in this league....we are top of the form table and Mansfield were are the bottom yet they could’ve/should’ve off been out of sight at HT...........

Stevenage let in very few goals...

Last 6 games they’ve scored 5 ( 4 in one game) and conceded only 4...

Tight game predicted irrespective of current form table

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
They have so far signed 4 players in the transfer period, Joe Leesley, Jake Cassidy, Diaguely Dabo, Simeon Jsckson, none hardly household names.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":1sbsz63d said:
They have so far signed 4 players in the transfer period, Joe Leesley, Jake Cassidy, Diaguely Dabo, Simeon Jsckson, none hardly household names.
Luke Jephcott and Ryan Hardy aren't household names, yet they've scored 6 of our last 9 goals.