Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Monday 20 January | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Monday 20 January

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip

League Two form over the last six games ....

Ryan Lowe talks about Niall Canavan ....
“It was a great block on the line as well and he has been instrumental. I’ve been getting on his case to score more goals because of the size of him.
“We’ve worked on stuff in training to get Naz free and he’s certainly done that of late. He has been solid as a rock, he makes us tick, he gets on the ball and makes us play.

“In the first 15 minutes when we couldn’t get on the ball, he was probably going a little bit long because we didn’t have many options but a little bit of tactical stuff at half-time allowed us to get on the ball.
“He’s on the ball, people are rotating and moving, hence he can make that pass. He didn’t have that pass in the first 15 minutes but the character of the boys was different class, along with Naz.”

Argyle have scored 10 late goals this season (scored after the 75th minute), the second-joint highest in League Two and scored seven late goals at home - the highest amount in the league.
The Pilgrims have conceded nine late goals, the joint-second highest.

Former Argyle midfielder Jose Baxter is set to resume his career with a move to USA side Memphis 901.
Tim Howard, a team mate of Baxter's while at Everton, is the Sporting Director at the USL team and has invited Baxter to join him.
Baxter left Argyle my mutual consent in November.
Full story ... Daily Mail

George Cooper talks about winning promotion .... club website
“We’ve all got one aim, and that’s to get promoted,”

A further allocation of tickets for the game against Stevenage are now on sale.

New kit mock-ups from fan @HarryFloydPAFC

Argyle play Watford tonight in a Premier League Cup game at St Albans Football Club.

Macclesfield Town have been issued with a misconduct charge for failing to fulfil their scheduled fixture against Argyle just before Christmas.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Kits are decent but I much prefer the Ginsters logo used on our current home shirt..

Jul 29, 2010
JannerinCardiff":354w8pfc said:
Kits are decent but I much prefer the Ginsters logo used on our current home shirt..
Yellow is indecent. No return for 'rainbow kits' :thumbdown:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Tend to disagree.

I know you and I agree on anything with green is ok, so yellow with green is fine. It has almost osmosed its way into our history now.

Away only though.

Mick Wing

♣️ PASALB Member
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Sep 17, 2003
JannerinCardiff":18wi7uzu said:
I dont get the yellow at all, please no more red blobs, have the ginster logo on our home shirts this season

Aug 5, 2016
Argylegames":o4n8mzhw said:
I have to say I don't like any of the designs.

I don't really see the point of doing them and then discussing them. Unless it is from a manufacturer's catalogue then it is a waste of time and effort.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
I really hope that Baxter makes a go of it in the States as there was something I really liked about his style of playing, I still think it's a shame it didn't work for him with us.