Bristol City fans seem impressed...... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bristol City fans seem impressed......

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Everyone should be impressed. I know only too well what travelling to football from Plymouth is all about. Tomorrow's trip to Selhurst will take my season miles over 9,500 but one thing I have found, is that dedicating a whole day (sometimes two) to a match increases the enjoyment compared to just nipping out for a game between Saturday morning shopping and an evening out in town.

You all have my utmost respect and I bet 8 coaches in convoy going up the M5 and M6 is an impressive advert for the club.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It is in a way but he’s left a trap.

I hope no one falls into it.

Aug 10, 2006
made me laugh ( not sure if we would do that in league 2 ) there away support in the championship is crap.

Jun 27, 2019
Wouldn't call it 'crap'. They've been in the Championship for a fair while now and familiarity breeds contempt.

Let's see how many we take to Carlisle next season and the season after next if, God forbid, we're still in League Two then.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Lundan Cabbie":30xkiaqo said:
I know only too well what travelling to football from Plymouth is all about. Tomorrow's trip to Selhurst will take my season miles over 9,500 but one thing I have found, is that dedicating a whole day (sometimes two) to a match increases the enjoyment compared to just nipping out for a game between Saturday morning shopping and an evening out in town..

Oh dear!! :facepalm:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":247z19qm said:
Lundan Cabbie":247z19qm said:
I know only too well what travelling to football from Plymouth is all about. Tomorrow's trip to Selhurst will take my season miles over 9,500 but one thing I have found, is that dedicating a whole day (sometimes two) to a match increases the enjoyment compared to just nipping out for a game between Saturday morning shopping and an evening out in town..

Oh dear!! :facepalm:

You could have at least tried to have talked me out it :sad:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
If I was a betting man, I would have put some money on the Saints, they are not only flying up the league but are playing some scintillating stuff as well. Who would have thunk it?