Lower Mayflower dry seating | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Lower Mayflower dry seating

Jul 15, 2011
Plymouth
Some advice please. I want to take my teenage stepdaughter to the Newport game at Home Park and she wants to sit in the 'new' side in the lower Mayflower area. So I'm wondering which rows are sheltered by the roof to prevent us getting soaked if it rains. Are J and K likely to be fairly dry?
Thanks

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
I think in J or K if the rain is coming straight down or if the wind is from the south you will probably stay dry. However if the wind is coming from the north I suspect you will be in the soak zone. We were two rows back in row M last Saturday. Good view and comfy seats. I hope this helps.

Aug 10, 2006
rcldevon":2zyxmnxa said:
Some advice please. I want to take my teenage stepdaughter to the Newport game at Home Park and she wants to sit in the 'new' side in the lower Mayflower area. So I'm wondering which rows are sheltered by the roof to prevent us getting soaked if it rains. Are J and K likely to be fairly dry?
Thanks
none if it rains you get wet simple as that same as when it was a terrace if it rains you get WET.

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
Was in Row L for the Swindon game and got a bit wet so like others have said be prepared to get wet if it rains/drizzles regardless of where you are sat in the lower tier.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Just like all of the lower seats in the rest of horseshoe.

If the wind is from the south, you’ll be dry and the Lyndhurst will be wet.