Argyle Daily News - Friday 24 January. Lowe Q&A | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle Daily News - Friday 24 January. Lowe Q&A

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip

Ryan Lowe talks about winning and losing games ..club website
“I enjoy the wins, don’t enjoy the losses, but you can’t get too high or too low because the next one is around the corner.”
Ryan Lowe also talks about new contracts for the players with just five players having a contract beyond this season .. club website

A new feature - Inside Argyle ... You Tube video

Ryan Lowe praises the defensive unit .... club website

Former Argyle striker Lewis Alessandra has joined Carlisle United until the end of the season.
He was a free agent after his half-season deal at Morecambe recently came to an end.
Alessandra has been relegated from League Two in three of his last four seasons with York City, Hartlepool and Notts County.

The club now confirm right-back Joe Riley has left the club .... club website Ryan Lowe said ...
“Joe Riley is leaving to sign for another club. We would like to thank Joe for all his work; he’s a terrific lad and a terrific player. 
“He was a friend before I came here and a big influence on me taking the job, in terms of the discussions I had with him."

Former Argyle midfielder Cameron Sangster has signed for Dorchester Town.
Sangster spent some time on loan at the Magpies earlier this season and in November had his contract at Argyle cancelled by mutual consent so that he could leave football to concentrate on his football boot business.

Defender Niall Canavan is looking to score more goals .... club website
“It’s something that I’ve looked to bring back to my game, five goals per season is always a minimum I set myself if I’m playing regularly in the team – I’d back myself to pass that though.”

Michael Savage is tweeting live from the Meet the Manager event in London organised by PASALB.
Ryan Lowe's answers ...

Finish. with thanks to Michael.