Parkway v Argyle | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Parkway v Argyle

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
Any news if the game will go ahead on Weds evening as I heard Argyle had asked for the game to be postponed as we were short of available players.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
I haven't seen anything formal, but this is an excerpt from Parkway's last match report.

"With next Wednesday’s Devon Bowl home quarter final tie with Plymouth Argyle being postponed at the visitors request, Parkway’s next fixture will be on Saturday when 2nd from bottom Wellington visit Bolitho Park."

No details of new date yet

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
You are competing with Ottawa Green for providing local information from afar (assuming that you live where your pseudonym implies).

Cheers!!

May 8, 2011
lilcol":epabih6i said:
I see from the Parkway site the match will now be Feb 4th, that is the Devon Bowl competition.

Argyle are due to play Bristol Rovers in the CL that afternoon at Home Park.

If both matches take place one of the Argyle teams will be a very young one.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
From the Parkway site

NEW DATE |
#Plymouth Parkway's #Devonfootball St Luke's Bowl cross-city derby against Plymouth Argyle tomorrow postponed, new date a week today (Tues Feb 4)

Possibly it was deferred (at Argyle's request) because of the raft of young players in the first team squad against the Creepy Crawleys.

Dunno how that will work out on the new date given other clashes. Perhaps a good runout for a few fringe players (and a few needing to find form) in the CL match and a young team of apprentices against Parkway. I think Parkway would be happy with that.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
HC Green":2zx1sy5w said:
lilcol":2zx1sy5w said:
I see from the Parkway site the match will now be Feb 4th, that is the Devon Bowl competition.

Argyle are due to play Bristol Rovers in the CL that afternoon at Home Park.

If both matches take place one of the Argyle teams will be a very young one.

The Bristol Rovers game has been switched to away & is described as "Academy Game" on the Argyle website.

So presumably the team against Parkway will be first team "fringe" players.

There's also the U15 cup game against Fulham at Home Park at 6.30pm on the same day.