Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 29 January | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 29 January

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip

Ryan Lowe talks about the Crawley game ... club website
“It’s a point in the right direction. There are a few moans and groans because we didn’t get the three points, but it’s not going to be plain sailing all the way. We’re disappointed that we didn’t see it out and take the three points."
Crawley match report

Crawley match highlights .... Sky Sports

Ryan Lowe spoke to Plymouth Live about Danny Mayor who was missing from the matchday squad against Crawley which led to speculation from Plymouth Live and fans that Mayor is about to leave Argyle ...
"I’m just going to put this straight to you right now about Danny Mayor. He ain’t going nowhere.
"You know all the tweets you do saying the fans are worried about it, just put it to bed because it puts a negative approach on everything.
“I can put my life on it now. Danny Mayor ain’t going nowhere.
“It’s Friday deadline and I guarantee you will see him on Saturday.
“He got injured this morning and he could have potentially been playing.
“We trained this morning and he picked up a little niggle. He’s getting a scan tomorrow morning so we have kept him out, like we always do as a precaution with every player.”
Argyle striker Luke Jephcott is the joint-top goal scorer in League Two for January with five goals in five games and is set to be nominated as Player of the Month. Mansfield Town striker Nicky Maynard also scored five goals in January but played in six games.

Ryan Lowe could also be nominated as Manager of the Month after Argyle picked up 13 points from six games during January. Northampton Town had the best record during the month with 14 points from a possible 18.

Tours of the grandstand on Argyle Community Day are already proving to be popular with two new slots added ....

Argyle v Crawley alternative commentary... Twitter video beware of bad language.

Ryan Lowe talked about the delay to the Crawley match ...
“We need our fans here and I felt it was a little bit different because, when I turned up in the car park, there was no-one there.
“You wonder where they all are and do they know there was a match, but then I was made aware of the thing that happened on the A38.
“The ref came and asked us, and their manager was good as gold. He could have gone against it and said he wanted to play it now because coming to Home Park is hard enough as it is, let alone with 9,000 screaming Green Army fans.
“John was different class and it didn’t affect us - we had a great start, the first 15 minutes were very good.”

Ryan Lowe talked about the footballing game plan .....club website
“We’ve got a good brand of football, a good philosophy of where we’re trying to get to, it’s got us this far and why can’t it take us further."

Paul Hurst, who was linked to the vacant managerial vacancy at Argyle in the summer, has been sacked by Scunthorpe United. The Iron are in 16th place in League Two following a 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town on Tuesday.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Yaay! Great start to the day to read that. Last night was such a downer - felt depressed before kick-off when he wasn't in the squad then blowing a great chance to pick up points on rivals. But now I'm really looking forward to the game on Saturday ...... I predict a Danny Mayor screamer :thumbs:

Sep 25, 2010
Frankly, we missed him badly last night, we lacked quite a lot of control and creativity .

Hopefully, Telford and MacFadzean, might be available also.

Aug 8, 2013
Hope the poor grammar isn't deliberate, then.

"ain't going nowhere" = "is going somewhere"

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Gary S":1nkhjqgs said:
Hope the poor grammar isn't deliberate, then.

"ain't going nowhere" = "is going somewhere"

:lol:

Oct 31, 2015
davie nine":22lzp9sq said:
No!!! Home Park.

:funny: :funny: Nice reply Davie :thumbup:

Love the fact RL has come straight out to silence the PASOTI rumours.

Last night proved we do need Danny Mayor at times