Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
I thoroughly enjoyed the game this morning. Not the result, nor some of the play but the iFollow setup was brilliant.

First time I have used it. I’ll do so again for other midweek games.

And all for a fiver.

:scarf:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I invested in it mysellf buying a half season package ready for Swindon on New,Year's day. What great value and I was pleasantly surprised to find I could watch the Stevenage game whilst back in the UK last weekend. At about £2.50 per game over a season it represents fantastic value in my opinion. I kept reading conflicting reports on the quality of the product, mainly derogatory which had put me off but have to ssy I have found it excellent and regretting not having subscribed sooner.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
jerryatricjanner":fd21htes said:
I invested in it mysellf buying a half season package ready for Swindon on New,Year's day. What great value and I was pleasantly surprised to find I could watch the Stevenage game whilst back in the UK last weekend. At about £2.50 per game over a season it represents fantastic value in my opinion. I kept reading conflicting reports on the quality of the product, mainly derogatory which had put me off but have to ssy I have found it excellent and regretting not having subscribed sooner.

The commentator this morning kept mentioning the break in comms.

When was that? Did you get one JJ? My link was perfect throughout.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
No breaks in comms, just a frozen screen for a few seconds several times in the 2nd half which I put down to moving upstairs where the wi-fi signal isn't quite as strong. Bosse's orders so she could watch Silent Witness in peace!

Dec 1, 2019
Got to agree last night’s video live coverage was good, with replays being shown very quickly. No cut out on the audio at all so must’ve been limited to audio coverage only subs. I do tend to find the audio only coverage really frustrating at times as the commentators don’t always provide enough detail on the play. Sometimes you’re left guessing whether someone’s actually scored, which is really stressful!!

Can anyone confirm if it’s possible to watch video coverage on a Saturday (when it’s not normally available in UK) using a VPN ? ;)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Anyone know why the commentary was from Crawley, why not local commentary for a home game?

Agree Andy.

Watched a few games of late - NOT the really stupid o'clock times - and found that all aspects of the coverage were great.

Looking forward to the Newport County match this week-end - at ELEVEN O'CLOCK [pm] !!

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
I watched in the UK last night and thought the programme was top notch in all aspects. I hear some people experienced some problems but there were not this end.

The commentators were very knowledgeable and added to the experience.
The guys working the camera screens did an excellent job too.

Mar 21, 2006
Emu":2tzaimjt said:
I watched in the UK last night and thought the programme was top notch in all aspects. I hear some people experienced some problems but there were not this end.

The commentators talked too bleddy much but, apart from that, I thought it was fine.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I’m expecting that the two rearranged games will be midweek and therefore on iFollow. Depending on work that will be Grimsby Home and Macclesfield away for me.

Which brings about a question.

Under normal ifollow rules neither game would have been available. Will the rearranged games be allowed to be streamed. Not much but it would add some money to the coffers.

Sep 6, 2006
silkman":2txds5lz said:
Emu":2txds5lz said:

The commentators talked too bleddy much but, apart from that, I thought it was fine.

The pictures were good but I thought the commentating was terrible. Had to turn volume down at times for a break. Didnt announce who was subbed for the first sub then they had Connor Grant on the pitch when he wasn't. Seemed out of touch with what was going on. How well Argyle were playing etc! Couldnt understand why crowd were getting on their back. At the end they both explicitly stated they had no words to explain that game. Not much point you being there then!
Do they get paid for that?

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
I had to listen the commentary last night as I was on the road and it shut down for about 20 minutes in the second half. Speculation that it was auto shut off due to whoever was at ifollow comms he turning it off without realising the game was a delayed ko. Very poor, but I thought the commentary itself was good.

I will also say that while its great that Argyle fans in Oz/ overseas can watch every single game but here in the UK, other than evening/random games, us UK based exiles are forced to only have radio unless we turn to VPN or some other unspecified way. Very odd. I want to give the club money to watch more games but it's not allowed. :facepalm:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
JannerinCardiff":36gq4a4t said:
Anyone know why the commentary was from Crawley, why not local commentary for a home game?
I was at the game but my wife watched it on Argyle's iFollow and it was local commentators. If it was via IPTV it could well have been the Crawley comms.