Senior Greens | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Senior Greens

Sep 25, 2010
Is the Senior Greens meeting still on this afternoon, as I have not seen any notice ?

Jul 15, 2011
Plymouth
The meeting is scheduled for today starting at 2pm. I've not heard anything to the contrary,
I believe the guest speaker will be Steven Schumacher.
:scarf:

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
My bad. Sorry. It has been on Twitter and Facebook but I should have remembered to put it on here. I can confirm it will be Steve Schumacher and the doors open at 12.30 for a 2.00pm start. Usual food and drink offerings available. Venue is Green Taverners as always.

Sep 25, 2010
metroace":2pr84zf8 said:
My bad. Sorry. It has been on Twitter and Facebook but I should have remembered to put it on here. I can confirm it will be Steve Schumacher and the doors open at 12.30 for a 2.00pm start. Usual food and drink offerings available. Venue is Green Taverners as always.

No problem

Cheers, mate

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
It means ‘my oversight’.
Another excellent afternoon with Senior Greens. Shuey was a great guest and interacted well with members both during and after the session.
He has moved to Plymouth with his wife and family and they are very happy here.
He has been involved with a lot of clubs but he is overwhelmed by the Green Army.
I think he wants to manage Everton some time in the future but he realises that Ryan Lowe will not share his ambition.