50/50 Newport County | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

50/50 Newport County

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
G'day Pasoti Peeps it's your good old Uncle Ken yet again. Welcome to your 50/50 brief.

It was hard work against Crawley but I think we can look at it as a point gained as both Exeter and Swindon lost heavily. To be fair Crawley did a number on us and I think a draw was a fair result.

We took a Senior Greens and friends coach to Stevenage last Saturday and the team managed to get the result after a hard fought battle. On the journey home after a break at the services, we were just about to leave when the team coach pulled in next to us. We were delighted to get coaches Kevin and Rhys together with players Gary, Conner and Joe to say hello to us all. I know that half of our 50/50 sellers on board were well impressed with the visit. Actually, as we were about to leave, we realized that Nance was still chatting away at the back of the coach. Brilliant lads - pop on board anytime.

As always, the team are delighted when we get to hear about the winners in the lottery draw. At the Stevenage game Clive Reed and his son Oliver, who always buy their tickets off seller Fred, won the second prize which was a large seasonal veg box kindly donated by Riverford Organic Farmers in Devon which also included delivery. The whole Reed family have been following the Greens for numerous years and the latest member is Clive’s son Oliver. Both of them are Pioneer season ticket holders and Oliver loves the opportunity this now gives him to meet the players and the gaffer Ryan Lowe. His favourite players are Michael Cooper, Tyreeq Bakinson and Danny Mayor - not a bad choice there lad. They were delighted to get the veg box delivered as part of the prize and dad told me he had to take some items out of the box so Oliver could lift it for the photo! As usual, another great prize in the 50/50 half time draw courtesy of our sponsors.

Oliver collecting his GREENS.
WYqKu4w.jpg

Saturday’s prizes are:-

First prize – Cash prize

Second prize - A Tony Waiters Era Pictorial Scrapbook

Third prize – An Annual Family Membership to Hill Lane Tennis Club Plymouth

Fourth prize – A pair of the famous umbrellas kindly donated by Pasoti

Thanks as always for supporting the 50/50 lottery. :nworthy:

=================================================
stream_img.jpg

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Winning ticket numbers today are.

First prize - £ 957 brilliant - ticket 1974
Second prize - ticket 1316
Third prize - ticket 5021
Fourth prize - ticket 4339

Many thanks as always supporters Uncle Ken and the team

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Those top prize really worth getting these days.

Just imagine peeps you could win around £1000 on a £1.00 ticket.

Must be worth a punt surely.

:scarf:

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
IJN":65potsom said:
Those top prize really worth getting these days.

Just imagine peeps you could win around £1000 on a £1.00 ticket.

Must be worth a punt surely.

:scarf:
Ian It’s only 50p a ticket if you paying a £1 you’ve been had :D

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Of course Bri :oops: Then again, I didn't think anyone would be that tight. :greensmile:

As a Prawn Sandwich I usually buy a tenners worth and I've won twice in the last few years,

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Well done to some Weymouth lads I was talking to yesterday, first time at game and they bought about £30 worth between them. Hard luck lads.