Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 31 January | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 31 January

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip

Ryan Lowe talks about the emergence of young wide player Jarvis Cleal who was on the bench for the Crawley game .... club website
“He is a shy lad, but he has certainly got qualities. He can skip past players and he can put the ball in the box, and I play with those type of players. Hopefully, he is going to be a big asset.”
League Two form December to January ....

Ryan Lowe talks about competition for places .... club website

The January transfer window 'slams' shut at 11pm tonight.

Antoni Sarcevic talks about being at Argyle for the last three years .... club website
”It is like a second home to me now and I have loved every minute of it. Even the lads who have left, they say that I am probably one of the longest serving at the club. I am very proud to be a part of it and long may it continue.”

The Argyle superstore will celebrate its first birthday on Tuesday with some special offers .... club website

Ryan Lowe talks about the transfer window ... club website

Full-back Ashley Smith-Brown's loan deal at Oldham Athletic is cancelled followed by his contract at Argyle also cancelled. The move ensures Smith-Brown is a free agent before the transfer window closes .... club website

Former Argyle defender Lloyd Jones has joined Northampton Town on loan from Luton Town.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Quintrell_Green":19uuath4 said:
Without sounding too GaGa, is it Noel from Oasis to whom he refers?.

Photo now added. :thumbs:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Maybe he meant Pam Ayers? Her rhymes are more grown up than Noel's and certainly Liam's. I mean, sister and blister. Come on! No wonder the Americans never bothered with 'em. They were hardly Lennon and McCartney were they? Or even Rossi and Parfitt (God rest him).

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Devongreenowl":2u53nyb3 said:
Maybe he meant Pam Ayers? Her rhymes are more grown up than Noel's and certainly Liam's. I mean, sister and blister. Come on! No wonder the Americans never bothered with 'em. They were hardly Lennon and McCartney were they? Or even Rossi and Parfitt (God rest him).

Apparently Noel almost brought on a thromboasis trying to find a rhyme for .... for .... what was it now?? :think:
:coat: