Supporters Bar / Fan Fest | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Supporters Bar / Fan Fest

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
My wife and I are coming to tomorrow's match against Newport and have seats in the upper Mayflower. We normally sit in the Lyndhurst. Is it going to be possible to get a pre match drink at either the Supporters Bar or the Fan Fest or will I need to go to the Brit as usual ?

Dec 3, 2005
There is a bar inside the Grandstand Upper - Barn Park End of the Grandstand called Archies Bar.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Green as Grass":3h4k3vni said:
My wife and I are coming to tomorrow's match against Newport and have seats in the upper Mayflower. We normally sit in the Lyndhurst. Is it going to be possible to get a pre match drink at either the Supporters Bar or the Fan Fest or will I need to go to the Brit as usual ?

Try the GT ticket line on 07772869958, there are normally day passes available for the bar

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
Thank you for your replies and suggestions. Do they still have a Fans Fest ? I no longer see it advertised or talked about.

May 16, 2016
Green as Grass":1m070sqj said:
Thank you for your replies and suggestions. Do they still have a Fans Fest ? I no longer see it advertised or talked about.

I think you have to be a Member to get in. There is a chance of Day Membership if I'm not mistaken.