Mansfield - Niall Canavan
Stevenage - Byron Moore
Crawley - Antoni Sarcevic

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Yes, Sawyer played well, I thought Wooton had a tidy game as well. Mayor always looked the most threatening going forwards though.

Jul 3, 2013
Palmer for me, was excellent and good to see him back to his best after the indifferent display against Crawley.

May 28, 2015
Cobi Budge":1le70kj2 said:
Sawyer, he was outstanding.
What game were you watching? The winger ran rings around him. Sawyer dived in at him about 4 times before he was sent off. Most of them needlessly. Lucky he wasnt booked by half time

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
PAFC123":2lkjd1nq said:
Cobi Budge":2lkjd1nq said:
What game were you watching? The winger ran rings around him. Sawyer dived in at him about 4 times before he was sent off. Most of them needlessly. Lucky he wasnt booked by half time

Sawyer kept him fairly quiet in the second half with a number of excellent interceptions and challenges, despite getting absolutely no help from Cooper.

May 28, 2015
Cobi Budge":4plei5ck said:
PAFC123":4plei5ck said:
Cobi Budge":4plei5ck said:

Sawyer kept him fairly quiet in the second half with a number of excellent interceptions and challenges, despite getting absolutely no help from Cooper.

I agree that cooper didnt help him but that is no surprise as it happens every game. I just didnt like how many times sawyer dived in neddlessly at their winger

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
PAFC123":1ncalw97 said:
Cobi Budge":1ncalw97 said:
PAFC123":1ncalw97 said:
Cobi Budge":1ncalw97 said:

I agree that cooper didnt help him but that is no surprise as it happens every game. I just didnt like how many times sawyer dived in neddlessly at their winger

Each to their own, a game of opinions, thought he did really well myself.

Jan 2, 2019
Alex Palmer for me. Anyone who says Sawyer needs to watch the game again that little winger was the best player on the pitch and ran rings around him. Although Cooper’s lack of defensive work didn’t help him.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Sawyer for me. He initially struggled against Green but soon got to grips with him despite no defensive help from Cooper.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Cobi Budge":2wq2ceaz said:
PAFC123":2wq2ceaz said:
Cobi Budge":2wq2ceaz said:

Agreed.
Sawyer was covering 2 positions all game and had to make many more challenges than he would normally have to if the lwb could be even remotely bothered
Would give it to Moore though who doesn't waste possession. At least when he plays at wing back he contributes in both directions

Sep 2, 2008
Byron Moore for me. The guy is putting in consistently good performances. Carry on as he is and he may well get my vote for Player of the Season

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I voted for Palmer, a calming influence when we are under the cosh.
However, once I'd voted, I noticed that Edwards had no votes so I'd like to give my second transferable vote to him.
Made a difference when he came on, put in a shift!! :clap: