Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Sars and Josh Grant out completly McFadzean and Taylor on bench still NO Telford

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Two of our better players out including our top scorer. This could be a difficult afternoon although Bakinson plays better in the deeper role.
Moore is our best right wing-back so no problem there and Mayor surprisingly returns.

I doubt if Taylor or McFadzean are fit enough to last more than 20 minutes but needs must to fill the bench.

Mar 23, 2008
Sarce is a big miss, massive game for Conor Grant, he's never cemented his spot and needs to have an impact. The other changes make sense, get the two goalscorers up top and Moore is far better as an attacking RWB than Edwards.

Mar 8, 2016
Lowe may as well have started with 10 men with including C Grant. Look allow he watches the match pass him by as he just walks around doing f all. We will miss Sarcevic today. Good to see Bryon at RWB, looking forward to seeing hardie and jephcott play together. COYG

Mar 23, 2008
Justtony":8tj7phco said:
I take it your not a C Grant fan then Army Green
I do agree with him, he's a tidy player but just doesn't influence games enough, so today is a big chance to show he can. Sarce to him is a big drop in energy so we really need him to pu a shift in.

Jul 3, 2013
Actually loving this line to be fair, not our strongest team but we will.be so quick moving that ball with this team. I'm half expecting us to not just get wide but also in behind thwm in transition. 11-1 Argyle with Hardie geting 7

Oct 31, 2015
Is that Grant C in for Sarcs?Jesus wept!!!!!

OMG :doh:

Sarcs must be injured. Been our best player this season.

Worried now. Surely with Sarcs and Josh Grant out there are stronger alternatives.

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
rsp4":o8dbz1v8 said:
Is that Grant C in for Sarcs?Jesus wept!!!!!

OMG :doh:

Sarcs must be injured. Been our best player this season.

Worried now. Surely with Sarcs and Josh Grant out there are stronger alternatives.

Yes two big misses but only other option at present is Randell...