Newport players could be in trouble | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Newport players could be in trouble

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Newport players squared up to one of the ball boys at the end of the game, labadie calling him a fat Fecker. PAFC are investigating.

Sep 2, 2008
Argyle Nutter":2irtclnq said:
Newport players squared up to one of the ball boys at the end of the game, labadie calling him a fat Fecker. PAFC are investigating.

Surprised Labadie didn't take a bite out of him.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Nasty gutted sod. I guessed something had gone on.

May 16, 2016
I saw one of the Ball Boys delaying handing the Ball to a Newport Player, he looked a bit annoyed by it.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Guiri Green":kbrsz81v said:
I saw one of the Ball Boys delaying handing the Ball to a Newport Player, he looked a bit annoyed by it.
That’s why they squared up to him apparently with the big I am attitude, one was trying to knock him over by chesting him. One of the security advisors told them to do one as he’s only a kid then they walked away.

Oct 14, 2015
Squared up to a 14-15 year old kid?? Jeez that’s embarrassing and I hope the FA investigate it......He really is a complete tool

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Him and Matt had a ding dong in the first half too - only verbal but pretty full on.

Oct 10, 2012
Was clear as daylight that Labadie went up to him and gave him an earful at the end. Also think Demetriou had a pop too.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Obviously his actions should be investigated. ban him!!

Anyway, I think it was a bit 'embarrassing' when a couple of the ball boys hung on to the ball, even moving it round behind their back at one stage. Their job is to retrieve the ball, not keep it away from the opposing team who, in a way, are our 'guests' for the day.
I'm hoping that the ball boys aren't encouraged to do this? :shock:

Someone needs to have a word.

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
Whilst obviously not condoning the bullying of our ballboy......can you imagine the self righteous uproar on this sight if Wycombe's ballboys/girls did the same thing or their keeper wastes time by dawdling back to have a drink & taking ages to take a kick. How many times has Palmer been booked for time wasting now ?
Anyway, back to the subject. The league should throw the book at them if they did confront this ballboy.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Pogleswoody":28ztlujp said:
Obviously his actions should be investigated. ban him!!

Anyway, I think it was a bit 'embarrassing' when a couple of the ball boys hung on to the ball, even moving it round behind their back at one stage. Their job is to retrieve the ball, not keep it away from the opposing team who, in a way, are our 'guests' for the day.
I'm hoping that the ball boys aren't encouraged to do this? :shock:

Someone needs to have a word.
I seem to recall ballboys being ‘retired’ part way through the second half when we were in the lead in the not too distant past.
Newport players were still wrong to swear at and insult the ballboy, though.