Colchester game | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Colchester game

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Tickets are now on general sale, should be plenty of time to have these posted to you from Home Park.

The Football Ground Guide says Colchester can accommodate up to 2,000 away fans so it shouldn't be a sell out but I would suggest ringing one / both clubs to establish the POTD policy.

David_Fisher":2nt7bu4l said:
Tickets are now on general sale, should be plenty of time to have these posted to you from Home Park.

The Football Ground Guide says Colchester can accommodate up to 2,000 away fans so it shouldn't be a sell out but I would suggest ringing one / both clubs to establish the POTD policy.
Thank you.

Apr 4, 2015
I wonder how many we will take to this game, its further away than you think, around 620 miles round trip. Im looking forward to it personally, should be a great game.

Sep 6, 2010
Stowmarket, Suffolk
There is limited parking by the stadium itself, cost is from £6, see Col U. website if interested.

Those coming down the A14 towards Ipswich and then turning onto the A12 Southbound should be aware that, although the speed limit is 70, average speed cameras cover some 5 miles or so as the road crosses into Essex beyond Capel St Mary - nice earner for the Government.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
freddie2greens":31otgtab said:
I wonder how many we will take to this game, its further away than you think, around 620 miles round trip. I'm looking forward to it personally, should be a great game.
With the usual large London area contingent of exiles I think we will be 800 plus, hopefully more. Looking forward to this one., Return flight only 45 euros and corporate hospitality in a Colchester season ticket holder's box. Will be watching the game from the away end of course.
I will gladly take a point from this one, a lot of draws but only one defeat in their last 13 games.

Apr 5, 2008
Be more than 800 for this game. We took 800 to Crawley for the midweek 2-2 draw for example.

Apr 4, 2015
jerryatricjanner":xc9p6qjy said:
freddie2greens":xc9p6qjy said:
I wonder how many we will take to this game, its further away than you think, around 620 miles round trip. I'm looking forward to it personally, should be a great game.
With the usual large London area contingent of exiles I think we will be 800 plus, hopefully more. Looking forward to this one., Return flight only 45 euros and corporate hospitality in a Colchester season ticket holder's box. Will be watching the game from the away end of course.
I will gladly take a point from this one, a lot of draws but only one defeat in their last 13 games.

good idea flying especially at that price, are you landing at stansted? Colchester in good form like you say and I would take a point aswell tbh.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
freddie2greens":115bqz3b said:
jerryatricjanner":115bqz3b said:
freddie2greens":115bqz3b said:

good idea flying especially at that price, are you landing at stansted? Colchester in good form like you say and I would take a point aswell tbh.
Yes Alicante to Stansted with dear old Ryanair.