Will Aimson | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Will Aimson

Jan 2, 2006
Does anyone know where Aimson is in terms of getting back to fitness? Lowe has given regular updates on the other injured players but not mentioned Aimson. Would have been handy to have him now with Sauwerd 3 match suspension (barring an appeal over the sending off)

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
saxman":2lfdml7t said:
I really liked what we saw of him so I hope he can get back soon, but he won't be anything like match sharp for games like Colchester and Crewe.

What’s this? physio’s question time. :greensmile:

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
We should have paid him off last month and got in a replacement. The guy is obviously never going to be fit and probably needs to retire.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Argylegames":1xcp18mr said:
We should have paid him off last month and got in a replacement. The guy is obviously never going to be fit and probably needs to retire.

How's the 'I must be more empathetic' New Year's Resolution going AG?? :think: :lol:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Argylegames":2j9squoz said:

Why is it obvious AG? Are you ITK? The guy is 26 and will hopefully get over what has been a fairly significant injury and become a key member of our defence, which let’s face it needs him. I’m guessing you’re not employed in HR!