Bradford boss sacked | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradford boss sacked

Oct 14, 2015
I’d imagine considering what’s happened there during the last week or so, losing Vaughan (Captain) and Doyle to Swindon has left moral very low and Bowyer has had a go at the board and they’ve reacted by sacking him...feel for the guy ..

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
"However, over the course of the last few months, results have undoubtedly declined.

"In view of recent events, we felt a change was necessary in order to compete for a play-off place".

Hope the decline continues.

BANTAMS PART COMPANY WITH BOWYER

Jan 27, 2012
Warnock is a very good manager who knows exactly what he is doing.
Given average funding I'd put money on him getting a team promoted out of this league.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Bradford fans had no time for Bowyer, so they will be delighted. Hope it’s not Warnock - he knows plenty about Argyle. Am going to that game, so certainly don’t want them getting a new manager bounce, whoever it is.

Jun 27, 2019
Of the three clubs who went down with Argyle, two have now sacked their managers and the third is currently languishing in mid-table.

That's a one-in-four success rate, and shows you just how hard it is to a) recover from relegation, and b) get a managerial appointment right.

I think we can all now agree it was worth all the waiting and speculation last summer to get the right man.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008