Will Aimson Injury update | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Will Aimson Injury update

Feb 4, 2020
V good piece by Errington in today's Herald with typical Lowey honesty and transparency.
I reseached online 'Pubic Bone' treatments at top US sports institutes last summer when Aimson had his initial problems with us. As a medical layman, I was already v concerned. It is a very problematic sporting injury, esp for footballers.

Aimson clearly has great talent and potential and is precisely the commanding leader we will need at the back (and goals) next season; assuming we can get out of this god forsaken dire basement league!

Therefore if he rehabilitates for the entire remainder of this season and then has a full successful pre season, I am not concerned if he does n't kick another ball in first team action in 19-20 season. We need to look at the bigger longer term picture...

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Andy Maidenhead":299t532h said:
Aimson clearly has great talent and potential and is precisely the commanding leader we will need at the back (and goals) next season; assuming we can get out of this god forsaken dire basement league!

Therefore if he rehabilitates for the entire remainder of this season and then has a full successful pre season, I am not concerned if he does n't kick another ball in first team action in 19-20 season. We need to look at the bigger longer term picture...

I would like his help to make sure we do get out of this god-forsaken division. We aren't there yet!

Feb 4, 2020
Will!....after today's defensive howlers..I think we may seriously need U this season after all.. to push us over the finishing line..Please..