Salford match day thread | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Salford match day thread

Jul 15, 2011
Time to get this started!
Setting off now from Crosby beach...6c, sunny, and 60mph wind here....
Colder and less windy at Salford according to BBC, but wintery showers. Game on should be fine.

Hoping Argyle bounce back to win.... although worried about the ex player scoring hoodoo, noting there could be 3 on the field.

Planning to visit the Star for a pint.
COYG!
:scarf:

Working 3 miles from the ground, a breezy afternoon punctuated by occasional hail showers on the roof. The wind was proper icy first thing, although the only lying snow was back in Staffordshire, so there should be no late worries re the pitch. But they said that at Darlington...

I'm expecting fully someone to go with the man tights and woolly gloves this evening, a la Keith Weller. It's certainly one to wrap up warm for.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Is it correct we have sold almost 1,000 tickets for this? If correct I think that is pretty remarkable for a Tuesday night up north in cold weather, especially just a few days after another away trip.I know only a minority have travelled from Devon and Cornwall but that is still terrific support. I hope the team can repay them by bouncing back from Saturday's debacle.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I went through snow at Stoke on the way up and have seen three hails storms since arriving in Manchester. There is a very gusty wind here, so I hope we kick with it in both halves !

Bring your thermals.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
jerryatricjanner":q8f5lxi4 said:
Is it correct we have sold almost 1,000 tickets for this? If correct I think that is pretty remarkable for a Tuesday night up north in cold weather, especially just a few days after another away trip.I know only a minority have travelled from Devon and Cornwall but that is still terrific support. I hope the team can repay them by bouncing back from Saturday's debacle.
Yep 1000 tweeted by the ticket office. Pay on the day available too. Brilliant effort. I think there'll be more than a minority travelling up from D&C.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
4-0

Mayor, taylor, 2 each

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member