Is the crisis over? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Is the crisis over?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
(Of course, there never actually was a crisis).

These players and this manager have bags of character, we were always going to bounce back from Saturday’s defeat. Get in Argyle.

Apr 4, 2004
Sorry Cobi I can't agree. Lowe obviously doesn't understand football at all :greensmile: sending people forward all the time instead just surrounding our goal with an impenetrable defensive wall. What was he thinking. Hardie should have been on our near post beside Palmer until the very end. :crazy: we could have lost the game because of Lowe. :facepalm:

Jun 27, 2019
Cobi Budge":1jtyxdzl said:
(Of course, there never actually was a crisis).

Saturday was one defeat, one blip, these players and this manager have bags of character. Get in Argyle.

Lowe's teams take the odd kicking away from home - that's going to happen when you have total belief in your philosophy. The important thing is that they always lick their wounds and crack on.

I don't think I've ever had such faith in a manager and his methods as I do in Ryan Lowe, and that's why Saturday for me was nothing more than a short-lived disappointment.

Mar 21, 2013
Yeah hats of to the lads for a fantastic response from the obvious disappointment of Saturday. We were all annoyed with that result & performance but some of us took it for what it was & didn't blow it out of proportion. Some will come back on & say ‘fair play’ & own it, whilst others will slink away until the next chance to revel in the negativity.

Apr 4, 2004
It's the one that want us to stop playing positively because it can go against us and we can loose games that bother me. Time and time again Lowes tactics have won us games yet one game doesn't go our way and people want something different. :furious:

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
ming the merciless":2vzl1vch said:
Sorry Cobi I can't agree. Lowe obviously doesn't understand football at all :greensmile: sending people forward all the time instead just surrounding our goal with an impenetrable defensive wall. What was he thinking. Hardie should have been on our near post beside Palmer until the very end. we could have lost the game because of Lowe.

:funny: :scarf:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
There was never a crisis. Colchester fans told me they hadn't played as well all season and would probably go and lose on Tuesday against Grimsby now and that's just what happened. It's a long season with plenty of ups and downs for all teams. The good thing is the table is now looking very much like 3 from 4 for automatic which increases our chances.
Our run in compares favourably with most and there is no reason we can't do this.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
A most atypical Argyle result this evening, taking the lead twice and being pegged back would normally mean defeat, or optimistically a scrambled point.
It really could have been a loss aswell, as Salford were a totally different proposition when Wilson and Thomas-Asante came on.
But immense credit to everyone involved for digging in, and then a moment of pure magic from Ryan ("He only scores when he's sub") Hardie.
Tremendous win in horrendous conditions.

Palmer 7
Wootton 7
Canavan 7
McFadzean 7
Bakinson 8
Edwards 7
Sarcevic 9
Mayor 7
Cooper 6
Moore 8
Jephcott 6

Joel Grant 6
Hardie 7
Josh Grant N/A

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Yeah, what a crisis. Many of us said bad day at the office, let’s go again at Salford. I predicted a win by the odd goal but thought 2-1. When it went 2-2 I was disappointed but young Hardie comes on and does it again. Is he gonna be our David Fairclough? Plenty to be positive about with this current Argyle side under Ryan Lowe. Definitely not the finished article, but we will take this all the way to the end of the season and home wins against Crewe and Exeter will do very nicely.

I felt the vitriol from a negative minority after an admittedly bad result on Saturday was just uncalled for, given the good run that had gone before it. If we had lost three on the bounce I could have understood it, but one defeat since New Year’s Day. Really looking forward to Saturday and hoping for a good crowd. WAAAW :scarf: