Ryan Taylor | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Taylor

Oct 14, 2015
Several expected him to start last night or at least be on the bench but no where to be seen...

Anyone have any info as to why he was absent from the squad. Most, including myself, assuming injured yet again but that might not be the case..

Jul 14, 2008
Thereā€™s an article on the Herald website to say he is injured again after getting a knock on the same foot five minutes after coming in against Col U. Heā€™s been for a scan in Sheffield.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Laido":vg8blooy said:
Emeraldinho":vg8blooy said:
If that's true then, sorry, but it's time to let him go. :roll:

As much as I like RT, I totally agree with this. Free up a wage and bring Lolos into the Squad..he needs to develop more but look at Jephcott!!

If he has a reputation for brittleness of the foot, who is going to take him? If he has a contract, he is unlikely to walk away unless Argyle pay up 100% of the remaining part. If that contract expires this coming June, you could see his name on the Player List for a while yet! I believe the guy is a honest player, who uses his skill set to the best of his ability. He has often toiled hard upfront in the past, on his own, for Argyle, in a losing side.

Quintrell_Green":1b70rv9i said:
Laido":1b70rv9i said:
Emeraldinho":1b70rv9i said:
If that's true then, sorry, but it's time to let him go. :roll:

As much as I like RT, I totally agree with this. Free up a wage and bring Lolos into the Squad..he needs to develop more but look at Jephcott!!

If he has a reputation for brittleness of the foot, who is going to take him? If he has a contract, he is unlikely to walk away unless Argyle pay up 100% of the remaining part. If that contract expires this coming June, you could see his name on the Player List for a while yet! I believe the guy is a honest player, who uses his skill set to the best of his ability. He has often toiled hard upfront in the past, on his own, for Argyle, in a losing side.

It's difficult for the lad, I agree he is an honest player and would play him if fit. He certainly has quality. Not sure what the future will hold for him, especially at Argyle. I'd hope that he would get a lucky break from injury and begin to feature again! With youngsters champing at the bit and goals coming from all over the park, I just feel he could have played his last game in an Argyle shirt..hope I'm wrong of course.

Tugboat

Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 24, 2007
Got a feeling he may retire

Oct 10, 2012
Absolutely gutting, in the early stages of his Argyle career he done an incredible job for us I thought. Really wanted it to come back good for him but itā€™s just not to be.

C

Cult Of Personality

Will be gone at the end of the season. I like Taylor but he can't get play more then a couple of games now and his style don't suit us .

He helped us get promoted and will always be looked upon favourable by most fans I reckon

Mark58

ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Such a shame. I have always admired his tenacity but if a player is unlucky enough to have an injury-blighted career there is often little that can be done about it. Former Argyle players that come to mind in this connection are Dave Corbett and Alan Peacock. I am sure there are many more...

Jul 12, 2016
No room for sentiment. Unfortunately Taylor is now a liability and offering poor value for money.Lets hope we don't have a similar situation with Aimson!

Mark58":3btkvxt4 said:
Such a shame. I have always admired his tenacity but if a player is unlucky enough to have an injury-blighted career there is often little that can be done about it. Former Argyle players that come to mind in this connection are Dave Corbett and Alan Peacock. I am sure there are many more...

Ian Stonebridge springs to mind..