♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Not that we are a one man team but this guy is worth his weight in gold, this season he is leaner fitter got a fantastic engine and never stops running.

Jan 29, 2020
he's won me over, was never his biggest fan - but he's added goals to his game this season, and looks much fitter.

He's still capable of loosing his head, perhaps could've been sent off for his off the ball barge last night, and he went in studs high earlier this season and got a red if I remember correctly. If he could keep his temperament he will be a real asset. Not sure if he's captain material yet though.

the main thing is he seems happy here

Sep 25, 2010
dunlop":38wwu2b3 said:
Not that we are a one man team but this guy is worth his weight in gold, this season he is leaner fitter got a fantastic engine and never stops running.

Player of the year ?

So far, for me , yes

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Emu":1ruwzu5g said:
He had a cracking match last night.
Just needs to add consistency to his game.

Top players at this level aren’t going to be great every game and with Sarce even on his off days you get 100% commitment and effort which makes him an asset.

Definite player of the season so far for me as well and probably a candidate for the L2 Team of the Year.

Sep 2, 2008
Definitely gives 100%. Noticed he was really pi**ed off with Palmer after he could only push the Salford headed goal into the side netting. Sarce was directly behind on the goal line and would have cleared it had Palmer not got in the way. I reckon he gave a call as well which would have peed him off even more :D

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Pottypilgrim":122c8wd9 said:
Definitely gives 100%. Noticed he was really pi**ed off with Palmer after he could only push the Salford headed goal into the side netting. Sarce was directly behind on the goal line and would have cleared it had Palmer not got in the way. I reckon he gave a call as well which would have peed him off even more :D

Yes he was all set up to head the ball away.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
It’s clear that he just absolutely loves playing for the club and doing it for the fans. His energy levels are phenomenal. I’ve always liked him, right from his debut, but this season he’s added goals and a bit more consistency, thriving in the more attacking midfield role he’s now in. 1st name on the team sheet for me.

May 6, 2011
he knows who he is
he knows who he is
he is the manchester messi
he knows who he is

:clap: :scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Player of the season in my book. Plus he loves playing for our club and adores our City.

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
He's been alright - above average - until this season...

...now he's exploded into the player that he is I wonder where he has been hiding! Of all the players inherited by Lowe and his staff I didn't think Toni would have been as key to us this season as he has been.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Ross":2sbccbf3 said:
He's been alright - above average - until this season...

...now he's exploded into the player that he is I wonder where he has been hiding! Of all the players inherited by Lowe and his staff I didn't think Toni would have been as key to us this season as he has been.

Under Adams regimented style of play he was restricted, now under Lowe he has got more freedom to express himself.