Grayson Sacked by Blackpool | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Grayson Sacked by Blackpool

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Simon Grayson sacked by Blackpool this evening. Wonder how this might affect Hardie. Don’t think the new manager can recall him, but I suppose it might affect our chances of signing him in the summer.

May 28, 2019
i am more concerned about teams in the north west ,like blackpool, looking to grab our manager, also wigan look like the next north west team without a manager according to the rumour mill

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Am I right that Hardie can’t be recalled?
Never gave the managerial situation a thought tbh. I don’t think Ryan Lowe would give a minutes thought to leaving Argyle for a club like Blackpool. If a championship club made an approach I would be worried, or a club like Sunderland.
Agreed. Grayson really should be in the last chance saloon exit door now, but these guys always seem to get another job don’t they.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Hardie can't be recalled. :thumbs: Loans now are either full or half season with players only allowed to return to the parent club during a transfer window.

May 16, 2016
As an aside, I noticed how since the much heralded departure of their previous Chairman / Owner, they had one big crowd for the initial Game post change, then attendances dipped back down to not much more than expected during their 'Boycott' days. Can't see them being that great a threat as far as luring RL away (he said hopefully) !

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Really hope we can keep hold of him and get him full time in the summer. Last nights goal just proved again what class this young man has, absolutly brilliant.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
leeroy221":2kvbc8wp said:
Really hope we can keep hold of him and get him full time in the summer. Last nights goal just proved again what class this young man has, absolutly brilliant.

IMO he's a 20 goal a season striker at this level with a full season in a decent team.

Jul 14, 2008
Guiri Green":29nvyrzr said:
As an aside, I noticed how since the much heralded departure of their previous Chairman / Owner, they had one big crowd for the initial Game post change, then attendances dipped back down to not much more than expected during their 'Boycott' days. Can't see them being that great a threat as far as luring RL away (he said hopefully) !

Not sure that’s right. They had 7,800 there on Saturday. I’m pretty sure during the protest years that crowds were around 3,500/4,000. Blackpool are a very historic club with potential but I would be even more disappointed with Lowe if he left so soon than I was with Holloway.