As we March on.. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

As we March on..

Just looked at the fixtures for March..on paper this could be a very productive month for us..the 1st 2 games, Grimsby and Macclesfield are winnable. Then away to Morecambe and Leyton Orient, Home to the Scummers (tough game) and away to Grimsby (another tough game) 18 Points available..my estimate would be 14 points from these game, what do others think? :scarf:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I think 10 would be cautious and 14 absolute best case. Who knows?, we will quite conceivably win the more difficult and come unstuck in the easier looking. Just ask Colchester beating us 3-0 and then losing at home to Grimsby.

Jul 12, 2016
Take one game at a time.Having supported Argyle for several years expect the least expected! Last season is a stark reminder of how quickly things can change.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
LarryBignell":3kxcbvra said:
Grimsby improving now Ian Holloway is in charge, so not easy games! Home or away!

Agree with this, before it being called off I would have called it as a "banker" 3 points but now I'm not sure.

Here's hoping the Tuesday trip for them is enough to put them off their game.

Mar 16, 2009
London
Morecambe will be the hardest out of that lot I reckon.

They’re climbing up the table now DA’s had a chance to organise and improve them.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Justin":1qhgk1na said:

They’re climbing up the table now DA’s had a chance to organise and improve them.

Away to Morecambe tougher than at home to Exececececeter?? Really?? :think:

Let's hope DA organises them, improves them and motivates them like he did us against Accrington Stanley!!
That was a tough game too wasn't it?? :facepalm:

May 8, 2011
Justin":1mpa962a said:

The Globe is becoming a bit of a fortress since he’s taken over, only 1 defeat in 8 home games.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
oldage":17yikfq5 said:
Take one game at a time.Having supported Argyle for several years expect the least expected! Last season is a stark reminder of how quickly things can change.

Agreed.

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
you can also if your not careful get run over by a bus when you cross the road, things go wrong in life as some people love to remind you, over and over and over again,,

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Pogleswoody":dq5zn379 said:
Justin":dq5zn379 said:

Away to Morecambe tougher than at home to Exececececeter?? Really?? :think:

Let's hope DA organises them, improves them and motivates them like he did us against Accrington Stanley!!
That was a tough game too wasn't it?? :facepalm:

Ah yeah base it all on one game. Ignore the promotion and the 7th place in L1....