Reaction to Hardie's goal at Salford

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
This is brilliant! New video footage of the reaction from the bench, the players on the pitch and the fans when Hardie scores the winner against Salford. #passion #goosebumps #limbs

Twitter video

May 22, 2006
The toilet roll thrown from behind the goal seems to defy gravity. Maybe it’s now circling somewhere in space.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
All the reactions are brilliant but Jephcott (far left) stands out

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
pastiesforlife":31ntbiyg said:
The toilet roll thrown from behind the goal seems to defy gravity. Maybe it’s now circling somewhere in space.

For those who weren't there that shows the force and direction of the wind.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
That’s such a brilliant clip – impossible to watch it without grinning stupidly…..yes, and where does that toilet roll go? …….and who the Hell brings toilet rolls to football matches these days apart from time travellers from 1970?

Jun 27, 2019
Weirdly, the reaction on the bench is more animated than the away end. Usually a last-minute winner away from home would create bedlam, but it seems unusually sedate from that clip.

Maybe everyone was just too frozen to move!

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
pastiesforlife":2lk0erw3 said:

:lol:

Maybe it'll come back to land in the HP penalty area on Saturday just as we score another last minute winner.

Jul 7, 2005
I see the highlights of the match on the Salford City website are extended to eight and a half minutes.

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
So much credit to Lowe and his staff for the team spirit they seem to be building throughout the squad. And to the players too. You can just sense it in all the clips like this one and many more.

I can't recall team spirit like this since Luggy's promotion seasons. Adams never really achieved it even when things were going well, but get it right and it just carries you along on a wave - nothing's impossible.

Long may it continue.

Aug 5, 2016
You don't think Sturrock's team would have celebrated a last minute winner?

Seems like the standard reaction to a winning goal in 90'+2 from Sunday league to the Champions League.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
What’s the problem?
He’s suggesting that Sturrock’s team WOULD have celebrated a last minute winner.
I’m sure that DA’s team did when it happened also but perhaps not quite so demonstratively.

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
Knibbsworth":3iyo0k2y said:
You don't think Sturrock's team would have celebrated a last minute winner?
What? Of course they would. As would Adam's.

I was making a wider point about the team spirit and togetherness of this squad, something I haven't really seen since Luggy's double Championship winning days. Even when we went up with Adams. It's great to see.