50/50 Cambridge United. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

50/50 Cambridge United.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Help Pasoti Peeps it's your old Uncle Ken once again and welcome to your 50/50 brief. The team have worked tremendously hard recently grinding out results to keep us in the top four so lets hope we can notch up another win. With home advantage Home Park should be buzzing. Last Saturday evening on Quest TV our team got top billing for the League 2 fixtures - amazing, the media can’t keep ignoring us now. Come on You Greens

Saturday’s game is a very special day for us all as it’s Armed Forces Day. There will be representatives from all the different Services at The Theatre of Greens along with some great entertainment for us all to watch. Great respect will be the order of the day for our servicemen and women and we wish them all a safe journey home from whatever deployment they are involved in.

At Saturday’s game we have a very special friend of mine and the lottery team. Club Legend, Peter Hall who is President of your 50/50, has just recently celebrated his 93rd birthday and will be attending the match. Peter, a life long supporter of the Greens, worked for many years at Home Park working his way up from Security to Club Secretary and is still very well respected at Argyle. Peter will be a guest in the Hospitality Lounge along with his main carer Gemma and I am sure many supporters will be having a few words with him at the game. Those of you who remember his grandson Terry Sweeny, who played for the Greens, will be pleased to know that after his football career ended he went into acting, writing and singing. Terry does a lot of events in and around London and has just released a new song with all the profits going to The Children’s Hospice South West. Terry sings under the name Blake Sonnet and the song is called Love is on Your Side. It’s available on all digital platforms from 25th February and Spotify. Head of communications Rick Cowdery has given the go ahead for the song to be played at Home Park today so Peter will have a very special treat.

The one and only Peter Hall.
KsFvqxR.jpg

In the half time draw we have yet another new sponsor on board. Daisy’s Tea Rooms & Coffee Shop at Sutton Harbour the Barbican Plymouth have kindly donated a cream tea for two, including cake, sandwich and of course their famous scones, Carl and Jackie told me that booking is not essential but recommended, and they look forward to seeing the lucky Argyle winner and guest soon. You might just catch up with other Argyle fans who often visit Daisy’s for a special treat.

Thanks Penny!!
a4rE9bG.jpg

Hill Lane Lawn Tennis Club continue to support the 50/50 Committee in every way they can.
UPMsB90.jpg

Saturday’s prizes are:-

First prize – Cash prize

Second prize – An Annual Family Membership voucher to Hill Lane Tennis Club Plymouth

Third prize – A cream tea for two at Daisy’s tea and coffee shop on the Barbican Plymouth

Fourth prize – A pair of tickets for Plymouth Comedy Club’s new show on Friday 27th March in the Green Taverners Suite

Part of the Argyle Family - The Fabulous Green Taverners
5bOvniH.jpg

==============================================

cambridge-united-fc-stadium.png

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
And today's winning ticket numbers are.

First prize - £ 875 nice prize - ticket 2486
Second prize - ticket 5050
Third prize - ticket 5507
Fourth prize - ticket 3327

Many thanks as usual from Uncle Ken and the team

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Only 30 off the top prize today (I had 2516 -20). :sad:
I knew I should have bought my tickets before going to the loo!!
Guy in front of me bought 10 off the young lady (Lyndhurst) so he's feeling worse thanme!! :lol:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
John McNulty won it, seller was Elaine in the VP Club. :clap:

JMOjcbb.jpg

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Well done John now maybe that will stop you nagging the 50/50 sellers saying you never win anything. Happy Spending Matey.