Football specials | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Football specials

Jul 22, 2014
Brilliant gesture! I for one am very grateful. Came away from Home Park this afternoon already feeling immensely proud of my club, this is some more icing on the cake and will be much appreciated by many of us.

It was wonderful to witness the thrill of so many children this afternoon waiting in a very long line to get players autographs. The next generation seemed to be have been experiencing a memorable time at Home Park. I was specially pleased that, having seen on the Grandstand tour what the club now has been given to work with, I was able to personally thank Simon and Jane Hallett for their generosity. Onward and upward .......

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Say what you like about Simon Hallett, at least he made the buses run on time!! :scarf:

Phew, no more reversing into little gaps at Pennycross and walking (walking!!) all that way to HP!! :shock:

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I have had a reply from Zak Newton saying “unfortunately at the minute there will be no more football specials no other company has expressed a wish to take on these routes.”

Hurry up Robert (TT ) and get your licence back.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Target lost money on them so I can understand why no one else was interested in doing it.

You never know what you had until you lose it.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Confirmed on the OS:

PAFC

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
This will only make the parking at HP on match days much worse with at least an extra 75/100 more cars.