Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 28 February | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 28 February

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Ryan Lowe talks about consistency .. club website
“We kept asking for consistency. A while ago now, I said we needed to find a consistent balance and the league was inconsistent. I think now you can see it’s starting to level out a little bit.”

Joe Edwards talks about winning £12,000 for Big Green Lottery member Michael Perry ... club website

Team coaches cross over at Aston Villa en-route to respective away games ...

May 28, 2019
tackles, passes, aerial duels, blah blah blah...i would love to see these stats on, davd frio on passes, on paul wotton for duels and steve castle on tackles,,,,imagine if we had the tech back in those days

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
greybeard-kernow":c3f44tv1 said:
tackles, passes, aerial duels, blah blah blah...i would love to see these stats on, davd frio on passes, on paul wotton for duels and steve castle on tackles,,,,imagine if we had the tech back in those days

No good living in the past, tuck those memories away and look to the future, for that is all that counts at this moment in time.

Mar 16, 2009
London
lilcol":39yh6bsx said:
greybeard-kernow":39yh6bsx said:

No good living in the past, tuck those memories away and look to the future, for that is all that counts at this moment in time.

I guess Greens on Screen is an irrelevance then?