Injury update | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Injury update

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I read on sky sports news that Will Aimson is planned to re-join training with the squad on Monday.

Does anyone know any updates on Josh Grant?? We could really do with him in the holding midfield role for the run in (and dare I say in case we fall short of automatic promotion, and have play off matches).

Jan 29, 2020
Was an article in the herald saying he should be back from Chelsea early next week with the injury not being as bad as first feared

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
From Ryan Lowe... “Ryan Taylor is in full training and Will Aimson will potentially be in full training on Monday, which is a big, big plus for us because he’s grafted and worked his socks off to get where he’s got to. We’ll monitor him, two days on two days off. He’s going to be a real asset for us going into the back end of the season.”
"Josh Grant is at Chelsea, obviously with him still being their player, they’ll look at him and the MRI scan was taking a little bit longer to do.
“I think he’s due back with us on Monday to finish a back end of rehab and be available for the following Saturday, so it’s not too bad. Chelsea have got him in, looked after him, done the right things and they’ll send him back to us next week.”