Team for Tuesday ?? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Team for Tuesday ??

Sarcevic is going to leave a huge hole.
Do we slot Grant in to the DCM role & push Bakinson further forward or try Randell in there?
We struggled against Newport without him, it's a big call to get it right in this game.

I'm assuming Fadz will slot back into Sawyer's position & Coops will be sat in front of him in the wide left position!?

jerryatricjanner

āœ… Evergreen
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 22, 2006
Is Sarce suepended as soon as next week?

Apr 4, 2015
id go as follows,

Palmer

Canavan
Wootton
Fadz

Cooper LWB
Mayor
Edwards CDM
Moore RWB
Bakinson

Jephcott
Taylor

We need to win this game to get our season back on track, Bakinson looked good earlier in the season when played further forward imo so I would keep him in the side. We would be much weaker in defence, granted, but we should stick to our principles and go for it. Hopefully Aimson can come in to the side in a week or two if required or we have to recall Ryan Law maybe. We look very weak in defence atm but have no alternatives. I for one am keeping the faith and hope we go for it as we dont really have any options. im assuming Sarce is out?

Keepitgreen

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
ā™£ļø PACSA Member
ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I'd say there's a good chance of the club appealing Sawyer's card and winning.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
freddie2greens":7di5vtd6 said:
id go as follows,

Palmer

Canavan
Wootton
Fadz

Cooper LWB
Mayor
Edwards CDM
Moore RWB
Bakinson

Jephcott
Taylor

We need to win this game to get our season back on track, Bakinson looked good earlier in the season when played further forward imo so I would keep him in the side. We would be much weaker in defence, granted, but we should stick to our principles and go for it. Hopefully Aimson can come in to the side in a week or two if required or we have to recall Ryan Law maybe. We look very weak in defence atm but have no alternatives. I for one am keeping the faith and hope we go for it as we dont really have any options. im assuming Sarce is out?

I'd go for that team but with Hardie in for either Jephcott or Taylor.
Edwards does a good job as the defensive midfielder and Bakinson can play in Sarcevic's role.
With injuries and suspensions now hitting us our January transfer business looks poor, especially with Aimson out long term (in January) and now the lack of defensive cover.
There was no defender on the bench today.

As we've found out over the last three matches - plan A doesn't work on poor pitches.
It looks like Lowe will live or die on his football principles and philosophy.

Mar 14, 2009
Iā€™d flood the midfield.

Id like to see Mayor and Cooper behind Telford.

Then have 2 holding midfielders behind them.

Palmer

Wootton Canavan Fadz

Moore Edwards Randall C Grant

G Cooper Mayor
Telford

Aimson and J Grant lm assuming wonā€™t play.

C Grant at left wing back because although lm not a fan of his he can cross a decent ball.

Cooper and Mayor play higher up the pitch with Randall and Edwards in the team to do the work behind them to release the other two from defensive duties.

We need to find a formula for this team where the passing is more penetrative. Also we need to allow our more attacking, creative players the freedom to roam and hurt teams higher up the pitch.

We need a new solution and yes itā€™s a risk playing Randell because we donā€™t know how good he is. Bakinson at CDM just doesnā€™t seem to work so we either play him further up the pitch or drop him.

Defensively we are a liability. That wonā€™t change from now to the end of the season so we have to focus on solutions with the ball and finding a way to score more than the opposition.

Sep 6, 2006
How many more times are you going to bang on about the defence for goodness sake?. A broken record. We only let in 2 today. Our goals against record is pretty good. More concerning is our goalscoring. 2 in the last 3 games 1 of those a pen. And now the leading scorer suspended. Mayor has to step up in that regard.

Mar 14, 2009
When you speak to people with more respect and talk to people like their not *#@Ā£ on your shoe. If you can manage to do that .....hold on ..what am l saying :doh: ....

Only let in 2, lol. If we keep ā€œonlyā€ letting in two then we have to score 3 every game.

As for your broken record comment. Your right. Yet it was another soft goal from a set piece with those same defenders from last year who were crap at set pieces.

Sep 6, 2006
Bit sensitive. I just said you were a broken record which you are continually saying the same thing. No need to keep repeating it EVERY day even if you were correct which you aren't.

Mar 14, 2009
I donā€™t repeat it every day. Another EXAGGERATION. I talk about in threads, often made by others discussing where we can improve. I post a few times a week if there is an interesting thread.

I also post after games, because just like against Colchester, Salford, Macclesfield and now Bradford we concede ā€œsoftā€ goals and itā€™s not like a lie because we can see it for ourselves. If same defensive mistakes are being repeated after 35 games Iā€™d say there is an issue.

If it wasnā€™t happening, no need to discuss it. As itā€™s been happening recently in a number of games l think itā€™s fair to raise it.

As for being sensitive. If l engage in conversation with you l canā€™t be that sensitive.

Jul 12, 2016
MGM, I tend to agree with a lot of your sentiments but unlike you I cannot bother to post on PASOTI any more.
The likes of Deveongreenowl, Balham Green and a couple of others posters are just ignorant and I can no longer be bothered to waste time on these obnoxious individuals. I will leave it to you to fly the flag by giving your honest opinions for genuine supporters to read.
:sigh: