just back | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

just back

Aug 10, 2006
awful pitch still both teams had to play on it, ref was awful never gave us a lot both red cards were a bit harsh when you consider the condition of the pitch, cracking 2nd goal for them you have to take your hat off, 2nd half Argyle had a go but again never got nothing from the ref, backinson was awful can't see it myself moaning at other players when he never moved for the ball lazy barsteward, hardie has to start he has goals in him hope we sign him next season.

Mar 8, 2016
Was it a sending off? Argyle likely to appeal? Time to make a few changes on Tuesday, let’s start with hardie, get cooper back in and hopefully grant is back to replace this bakinson fella. I’m dreading the thought of Connor Grant playing while Sarcevic is banned. 6 pints form next 2 games is needed.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The tackle looked identical to the last red he had, and we didn't appeal that one.

However, the idiot of a ref should have allowed for the pitch.

Saying that, so should Gazza,

Mar 8, 2016
Another 3 match ban with no recognised centre back to come in to replace him then. Good job we have 2 home games now to try and find a bit of form for the run in. It’s not over yet but I just get the feeling we are going to finishing the playoffs.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Will post more later but we started with wrong side for conditions. Pitch was, in places, no better than park pitch. Ball wasn't bouncing but was never going to be a day for neat passes. The wide areas were boggy the centre just soggy.

Taylor's presence 2nd half at least gave us a way of holding ball against their two CBs. Mayor struggling and ended up on right wing. Macfadzean struggled too against their pace. Jephcott couldn't get in game.

Another disappointing first half showing which we can't afford. Hardie gave us late hope of a point with 9 men but Bradford could have finished us off before that. Soft first goal from deep corner set tone.

Ref atrocious to be honest. Beginning to remind me of DAs first season heading to play offs stuttering towards season end. If it had rained may have been abandoned.

Good GA turn out.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
I can't find today's attendance anywhere. If anyone spots it, please post here. And any away guesses from those there?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
But how can a ref ‘allow for the conditions’? If it’s a foul then it’s a foul. He might judge it as not being deliberate but what difference does that make?

Jan 2, 2019
Army green":3or1vacm said:
Another 3 match ban with no recognised centre back to come in to replace him then. Good job we have 2 home games now to try and find a bit of form for the run in. It’s not over yet but I just get the feeling we are going to finishing the playoffs.
Four games gets an extra game for his second sending off of the season.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
The Doctor":2ozpaoek said:
But how can a ref ‘allow for the conditions’? If it’s a foul then it’s a foul. He might judge it as not being deliberate but what difference does that make?

The difference between a yellow and a red?

Dec 8, 2019
GreenThing":z3dlpj15 said:
The Doctor":z3dlpj15 said:

The difference between a yellow and a red?

I've not seen it so I can't comment if it's a correct decision or not, but a red is a red whether it's played on marshland or a bowling lawn in the summer I would have thought?
We would probably be saying allow for the conditions if he lamped him one.

In all seriousness, there are 11 games to go, 33 points available and every team in the league, us included will drop more points by the end of the season.
We still have a great chance

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
dogpoo pitch

dogpoo performance

dogpoo result

No complaints

Jan 15, 2020
Crazy for an experienced pro to be flying into a challenge like that in that position on the pitch. The ball possibly held up a bit on a terrible pitch but even so, unnecessary.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I was amazed that Connolly managed a. To score that cracking goal and b. Subsequently played as well as he did (apart from falling over at regular intervals) having seen him collide heavily with the advertising hoardings twice in the first half, the second of which saw him laid out for quite a while.

Also thought our ten/nine men were a credit to the shirt the way they got at Bradford in the second half. They lived on the edge a bit, but they deserved their goal and it was the Bradford fans who were living on their nerves going into injury time.

Two big games coming up at HP this week and the supporters have a major role to play.

W A A A W

Sep 25, 2010
Look at the tackle, about 20 times, and as an ex ref, it is definitely a yellow, red card Is very harsh, he was not over the top, and not reckless., very different to the red card card in the Newport game, which I thought was a red.

Regards to Sarcevic, the second yellow, was definitely a yellow, so the question is , was the first booking, a definitely a yellow.