Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Sunday 1 March | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Sunday 1 March

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

A tribute to the travelling fans at Bradford .... Plymouth Live

Bradford match highlights ... You Tube

Tickets for the Devon Derby go on general sale tomorrow morning at 9.15am. Exeter City fans have sold out of their allocation of 1,723 tickets.

According to Sky Bet Ryan Lowe is placed at 20/1 to be the new manager of League One side Blackpool.

Ryan Lowe's post-match video interview ... You Tube

Ryan Lowe talks about the Valley Parade pitch ...
“You come to Bradford and you want to play on a nice pitch, but that wasn’t to be.
“When we came in the morning, it probably wasn’t playable. The groundsmen have worked their socks off, they’ve got it done. It wasn’t playable to our standards but we wanted the game on, we travelled seven hours yesterday but I’m not making any excuses, we’ve been beaten and we’ve got to get back on the bike, and get riding again.”

Argyle ladies lose 2-1 to West Bromwich Albion ladies after extra time .... match report

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Looking at the highlights it would be difficult for Mr Wooton to outjump his opponent with 16 stone of central defender perched on his back.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
That's also what I spotted. Happens all too often and referees don't seem to care.

Mar 8, 2016
justanotherfan":1dupfo0s said:
Looking at the highlights it would be difficult for Mr Wooton to outjump his opponent with 16 stone of central defender perched on his back.

Maybe, but it would have been nice to see him at least attempt to try and head the ball clear or what’s the point him being there. If we do go up we need a massive re think on our defenders.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Army green":3n9b0pr7 said:
justanotherfan":3n9b0pr7 said:

Maybe, but it would have been nice to see him at least attempt to try and head the ball clear or what’s the point him being there. If we do go up we need a massive re think on our defenders.

Well obviously you are made of sterner stuff in the army but I would love to see you get off the ground while wearing a 6 foot 5 inch, 16 stone central defender.

Mar 8, 2016
Haha well I’ve managed to get off the ground wearing a 16 stone fujian before. if he was wearing this man mountain the way you describe then surely it would be a foul? Wootton is weak as pi$$ with 50/50 headers.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Army green":kgnryoyz said:
Haha well I’ve managed to get off the ground wearing a 16 stone fujian before. if he was wearing this man mountain the way you describe then surely it would be a foul? Wootton is weak as pi$$ with 50/50 headers.

You obviously wear your underpants outside your tights and a referee not giving a foul inside the box, well it just never happens.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Army green":38m11tmd said:
Haha like it. Not all hero’s wear capes justanotherfan

I used to wear a cape carrier Mr AG, nice to banter with you.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Balham_Green":2p1urxgt said:
metroace":2p1urxgt said:
That's also what I spotted. Happens all too often and referees don't seem to care.

Didnt see anybody appealing

Oh I don`t know, there were some really attractive people in the crowd.