Chance to win signed shirts (merged x 2) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Chance to win signed shirts (merged x 2)

Greensanta

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 3, 2020
Hi I’m running the London marathon for the royal British legion as part of my fundraising I’ve purchased 2 home 2 away and 1 child’s home shirt these have all been signed by the entire first team.
I’m raffling these off for a chance to win its £1 a go for a strip of raffle tickets enter by transfer the amount you require and comment your name and amount I’ll then write up your tickets for you.
As said all money raised will go to the royal British legion thanks very much for your support.
https://www.paypal.me/JoshMcgrath

Greensanta

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 3, 2020
The draw will take place towards the middle of April thank you and good luck

Greensanta

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 3, 2020
Had somebody pay some money in can anybody confirm it was then thank you

Greensanta

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 3, 2020
I’ve had another entry let me know if it was through them means :greensmile:

Greensanta

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 3, 2020
Hi I’m taking part in the London marathon for the royal British legion ( weather this goes ahead or not due to the corona virus I’m still aiming to raise as much money as possible for the legion )
as part of my fundraising I’ve purchased 2 home 2 away and 1 child’s home shirt these have all been signed by the entire first team.
I’m raffling these off for a chance to win its £1 a go for a strip of raffle tickets enter by donating on my virgin money giving page and the amount you require and comment your name and amount in this post I’ll then write up your tickets for you.
As said all money raised will go to the royal British legion thanks very much for your support.
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/JoshuaMcgrath

Greensanta

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 3, 2020
Hi I’m taking part in the London marathon for the royal British legion ( weather this goes ahead or not due to the corona virus I’m still aiming to raise as much money as possible for the legion )
as part of my fundraising I’ve purchased 2 home 2 away and 1 child’s home shirt these have all been signed by the entire first team last month.
I’m raffling these off for a chance to win its £1 a go for a strip of raffle tickets enter by donating on my virgin money giving page and the amount you require and comment your name and amount in this post I’ll then write up your tickets for you.
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/JoshuaMcgrath

And everybody stay safe and take of yourselves and your loved ones.
Thank you for your support

Greensanta

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 3, 2020
Hi just wanted to say this is still going on I’ve not managed to sell any raffle tickets through this yet but if anybody was interested then there is currently roughly 160 chances left thank you